Learning to Love

Sure that everyone was finally asleep, I pulled the sides my tank top between my breasts so that they were exposed. Thinking about what I'd like to do to her, I closed my eyes and began to play with them. Squeezing them, pinching and pulling on my nipples, lightly running my fingers over them. I could feel myself becoming more and more aroused. I slipped my hand into my pants and began to slowly rub my clit, gasping softly.

"Hey I-" I heard a voice and my eyes flashed open. I quickly pulled my hand out of my pants and propped myself up on my elbows, completely forgetting about my exposed breasts.

"Yeah?" I asked breathlessly. She opened her mouth to speak but closed it again. Her eyes were locked on my chest. I looked down to see that I was still in full view. Turning red, I pulled the sides of my shirt back to where they should have been. She gulped and looked me in the eye.

"I uh.. it's, it's cold down here, I was uh, I was wondering if I could come up there with you but uh you're...busy so-"

"Oh, uh, no I mean it's- it's totally fine. I'm uh I'm not uh busy anymore." My cheeks burned as I grew more and more embarrassed.

"No really I... I don't want to interrupt." She began to sink back down to her bunk.

"No it's okay you're not. It's a little bit chilly up here too, I'd like it if you came to cuddle." I smiled weakly. She thought about it for a minute before climbing up into my bunk. We'd never really cuddled before, we'd joked about it, but we'd never actually done it, so I was a little surprised that she still wanted to after that. Being that I had to cram all of my stuff in here with me, we didn't exactly have a lot of room, though. I laid on my back and she laid on her side, resting her head on mine. I squirmed a little bit, trying to get comfortable despite the minor frustration I was feeling.

"You know um," she started. "I um- you- it's uh, it's okay if you... finish." She said shyly in my ear. "I um, it might be a little... odd but it uh it won't bother me." I looked up at her as best as I could.

"It wouldn't?" I asked, obviously still a little thrown off by the whole situation. She shook her head quickly a few times. I could feel the heat of her rosy cheeks against my head. I thought about it for a minute. Am I really comfortable doing that in front of her? Is she serious about it not bothering her? Having too many questions run through my head, I decided against it and closed my eyes.

"I mean it," she almost whispered. "It wouldn't bother me." She said as she lightly tugged on the sleeve of my tank top. Did she want me to? Was she using me to explore her sexuality? I looked up at her to find her staring at my covered chest. When she realized I was looking at her, her eyes snapped in the other direction. I felt her cheeks heat up again. So be it. She was using me to explore her sexuality, I would be getting off and living out a fantasy, who could it hurt?

I hooked my pointer finger through the sleeve of my tank top and pulled it to the middle and did the same with the other side, once again exposing my chest. I looked up at her again, trying not to let her see. Her eyes were, for the third time tonight, fixed on my chest. I began to play with them again for a minute before I slipped my hand back under the waistband of my shorts, closing my eyes. I felt her head move, then she softly spoke.

"They.. they look.. do you.." I opened my eyes slightly to see her hand hovering above one of my breasts, as if she was afraid of what would happen if she were to touch it. I knew she'd had sex before, but I also knew she'd never been with a woman, though she was obviously very curious about it. I took my hand out of my pants and grabbed her hand. She gasped as my wet fingers grazed her wrist. I placed her hand down and guided it around in circles, using her hand to softly massage my breasts.

I turned my head so that my mouth was near her ear. I got close enough so that when I spoke, my lips would barely graze her ear.

"What else are you curious about, baby?" I heard her breath hitch in her throat, and I knew she had to be getting turned on.