"You're late."

"I know sir, I'm sorry." I said and he didn't say anything so we focused on the presentation.

The door opened and that lady earlier came in and whispered something to Mr. Kim before disappearing again behind the door. I'm right, she's Mr. Kim's secretary. After the presentation, we started to discuss all the things that needed to be done on this upcoming big event. Wondering why I'm here? Well, I don't know either, Mr. Lee just called me and told me to attend this meeting with him. I'll asked him later.

"Okay, ladies and gentlemen. The meeting has ended, thank you for coming. Goodbye." Mr. Kim said and we all stand up and gather our things. I grab the folder in front of me. I need to read this to know more about the event.

"Lisa, come here." Mr. Lee called me so I walk towards where he is, he's talking to Mr. Kim and a beautiful lady was standing beside him, she looked pretty familiar. I wonder where I've seen her before.

"Mr. Kim, this is Lalisa Manoban, she's the one who's going to lead the photography team." Mr. Lee do the introduction so I do a little bow even tho I have no idea that I'm leading a team already.

"Hello, sir. Nice to meet you." I said and he smiled warmly at me.

"Hello there, young lady. Do good in your job, okay?"

"Of course sir."

"Oh, by the way. This is Roseanne Park. One of our biggest artist." he said pertaining to the beautiful lady beside him. Oh, she's the famous Rosé, that's why she looked familiar.

"Hello." we both said and bow our heads.

After a little chit-chat, we left the board room and made our way towards the elevator.

"I told you to come on time but you are still late, what will I do to you?" Mr. Lee said as we enter the elevator. I scratch my head and was about to talk when he stopped me.

"And don't Mr. Lee me, I'll kick your ass." he said as if he read my mind that made me chuckled. I call him that whenever we need to be professional to each other, but now that it's just the two of us we are back to our simple relationship. Friends/Cousins.

"Alright, I woke up late because I slept late." I simply said that earned me a smack on the back of my head.

"Yah! That hurts oppa!" I said while rubbing my head.

"Shut up, act your age will you, Lalisa?" he said and and crossed his arms.

"Yeah, yeah." I mumbled and walk towards my car as soon as I step out of the building. I get inside and roared the engine, I didn't even bother to fasten my seat belt and drove away from the Kim Ent building. Mr. Han messaged me saying that he already left the documents that I'll be needing on the job that his boss, Ms. Nam, offered me at my apartment building front desk. After fifteen minutes I park my car and entered the building.

"Yo, Lisa. Someone leave this for you. I didn't know that you're into some hot daddies." the receptionist, Zoe, said as soon as she spotted me walking towards her. I cringed and leaned on the counter.

"Eww, Zo. Can you hear yourself? That was Mr. Han and what he did was pure business, and you know I prefer hot women." I wink at her before grabbing the folder from her grip and started walking away. I heard her loud laugh but I just ignore her. I will read this later, I need to read the papers from the Kim Ent before this, it's more important at the moment. I opened my door and closed it using my left foot, before throwing my body on my couch. I open the folder with the logo of the Kim Ent on it and started reading the words printed in it.