Too afraid.

Avan's POV

Lying on the floor cold broken and afraid, no longer in control of her body and I did nothing, I stood there and watched her cry, she still wasn't aware I was standing over her. I eventually came out of my shocked state and sat on the floor next to her.

Liz's POV

I couldn't move I couldn't talk I couldn't do anything. I flinched as I felt someone sit next to me.

"What happened to you?" A familiar voice asked concerned, I turned away so he couldn't see my face. "Please Liz look at me I'm worried about you?"

"I'm did it to myself, I deserved it" I wiped away my tears and buried my face in my hands. He came behind me and wrapped his arms around me, I felt a sudden wave of relief as I relaxed in his arms.

"Everything is gonna be ok it will all work out" he said then kissed my cheek softly, "now why don't we get you all cleaned up? And let's get you some better looking clothes" Avan joked as he helped me to my feet.

Avans POV

I really wanted to know what happened to Liz but I couldn't ask that wouldn't be fair and I know in her own time she will tell me, whenever she's ready.

Liz went and changed out of her clothes and did her makeup again.

"Let's go out!" Liz suggested enthusiastically

"Are you sure?" I asked worried

"Yes please I haven't seen day light in a week!" She begged

"Ok let's go" I smiles and took her hand, she smiled widely and I knew she would finally let me take her away from the hell she's in and take care of her.

Liz's POV

Avan hadn't let go of me the whole time we were out his arms was wrapped around my body as if he was protecting me but I liked the feeling. Occasionally we would sneak into an alley way to make out and hold each other. This felt right every moment felt like it was meant to be. I finally was able to admit that I needed him and that I was now able to say I will leave that house and the hell I've been living in.

"Liz I know you hate when I ask you but will you please...." I interrupted him with a kiss

"Yes I will yes yes yes!!!!" I kissed him again

"I love you so much! Let's go get your stuff and move it to my... Our house" he smiled and kissed me once more before we got in his car and drove to Jacobs, he still wasn't home which I was thankful about and I was also thankful that I didn't have a lot of belongings. We surprisingly had everything packed and in the car in within 2 hours I was just so happy.

Avans POV

I hadn't stopped smiling the whole drive home we could finally be together properly and not have to worry about anything. Once we got to my house we out all her things away in our room and made the house ours.

"Avan this is perfect" Liz smiled as she snuggled into my chest

"For once I can actually see my future clearly ahead of me" I smirked and look at her

"What do you see?" She sat up on my knee and looked at me curious

"I see me and you on our wedding day, I see us having a family and being happy. If this really is what the future holds then I know I'm gonna die happy" without another word she pulled my face to hers and we kissed, but it wasn't like usual this one was slow soft and meaningful. It felt right and for the first time it didn't feel like anyone could hurt her.

"That really is perfect"

Part 1/2 hope u all enjoy it😘