Its too early!

Liz's POV

I took my own advice I quit crying started eating properly and looking after myself for my baby. I was alone these days as Ariana had just gone on a world tour, I couldn't be more proud but I do wish she was here I get so bored by myself.

***

I can't believe I'm already 6 months pregnant it's all gone so fast and Ariana is home for a month I'm so excited to see her I promised I'd pick her up from the airport so that's where I'm heading.

I stood at her gate and waited, I saw her and burst into tears (stupid hormones)
"ARI!!" I screamed as she ran to me
"LIZ! Omg I missed you so much... Wow your bump has grown a lot!" She said hugging me "how have you been?"
"I've been ok..." I couldn't finish what I was saying I got a pain in my stomach, I got it yesterday too but I'm sure it nothing to worry about...
"Liz what's wrong?!?"
"I'm fine happened before..."

All day Ariana made a big fuss as the pains became more frequent.
It got to early hours in the morning and I went to the toilet and screamed
"ARI CALL AN AMBULANCE " I was bleeding and in all the panic I went blank I don't remember anything until I heard the words "you are having ur baby now" my heart raced and the only thing I could think about was how Avan was missing the birth of his first child... A child he doesn't even know about.
"Liz push" Ari said holding my hand I pushed until the doctor said that I was very lucky as my child came out still in the bag and will now have a slight better chance of survival.
"Liz... You have a baby girl..." Ari said squeezing my hand.
In the rush of it all it never crossed my mind how early the baby was born and that she's going to me in the neonatal ward in intensive care for a very long time and it seemed that I would be too as the doctors were talking about blood transfusions and getting me hooked up to all kinds of machines to give me a better chance of surviving.

Suddenly I saw doctors all rush into the ward where my baby girl was my heart dropped to my stomach I wanted to go see what was happening but I couldn't move without feeling faint or something going really wrong so I had to stay put and just pray it wasn't anything to do with my little one. I found out that it was her, she had to be resuscitated and is going to be given a blood transfusion, I felt ill I just wanted to be with her my heart raced as I thought the worst.
If Avan was here he would tell me to calm down and stop thinking like that he would tell that she's going to be ok and we are gonna be happy. This got me really upset how could someone be so evil taking someone away from their family. I just hope and pray that he comes back and my little darling gets to meet her daddy.

THE END

Thank you everyone for reading! There will be a sequel coming soon💕