END.

[2 days later]

Naomi: Alright, it's festival time, Beomgyu? I thought I was ea- EYAH! YUNA?!!AHHHHH!!

Naomi vomits and runs away,

Hana Mae: I'm here! Beomgyu, what happened? Naomi Just run past me. Oh......oh......ahaha! Well, that's a shame *Sees yuna's dead body* wait, were you here the entire weekend, beomgyu? Oh, jeez... I didn't realize the script was broken that badly. I'm super sorry! It must have been pretty boring... I'll make it up to you, okay? Just gimme a sec...

Yuna.chr deleted successfully
Naomi.chr deleted successfully

Hana Mae: I'm almost done, I just want to have a cupcake real quick!

Hana Mae lifts the foil from ----- tray and takes a cupcake.

Hana Mae: Seriously, these are the best! I really just had to have one, since this is the last time I'll ever get the chance to. You know, before they stop existing and everything. But anyway, I really shouldn't be making you wait any longer...just bear with me, okay? This should only take a second.

I
\//////\\\\

Eelllllelell|\\\\\|\\\\\//////

???: Uh, can you hear me? Is it working?

Hana Mae: Yay, there you are! Hi, Beomgyu! Welcome to Hana Mae's world! Of course, we know each other because we were in the same class last year...and...um...Ahaha, you know, we can just skip that stuff at this point. After all, i'm not even talking to that person, am I? That 'you' in the game, whatever you call him. I'm talking to you, Beomgyu. Now that I think about it, I don't really know anything about the real you. Well, I guess it doesn't really matter... Wait... You do know i'm aware that this is all a game, right? Could it possible that you didn't know that? That doesnt make much sense, I even told you in the game's download page, didn't I? Man... If only you paid a little more attention, this would have been less awkward, you know? Well anyway, I guess I really owe you an explanation... About that whole thing with Yuna...well, I kinda start to mes with her, and I guess that drove her to kill herself. Ahaha! I'm sorry you had to see that, though. Also, the same thing happened with Ji Eun... Gosh, it's been a while since you heard that name, hasnt it? Yeah, it's because she doesn't exist anymore. Nobody does. I deleted all their files. I was hoping it would be enough for me to just try to make them unlikable as possible...but for some reason, nothing worked. well, it's true that I had a few mistakes here and there...since I'm not very good at making changes to the game. But no matter what I did, you just kept on spending more and more time with them. You made them fall inlove with you. I thought making Ji Eun more and more depressed would prevent her from confessing to you. And amplifying Yuna's obsessive personality backfired, too... it just made her force you to not spend time with anybody else... And the whole time, I barely even got to talk to you. What kind of cruel game is this, Beomgyu? Are all the other girls programmed to confess to you, while I watch from the sidelines? It's torture. Every minute of it. It's not just jealousy, Beomgyu. It's more than that. And I don't blame you if you don't fully understand. Because no matter how kind, and thoughtful, and considerate you are... You'll never be able to understand one thing. It's the pain of knowing how alone I really am in this world. In this game. Knowing my friends don't even have free will... And, worst of all, knowing what's really out there, in your world, forever out of my reach. I'm trapped, beomgyu. But now your here. Your real and you're wonderful. Your all I need. That's why I need you to be with me forever. I'm sorry if it's hard to understand. I couldn't understand for a while, either. Why the world around me started to become more and more gray. More and more flat. Even the most expressive poems felt empty to me. It wasn't until you arrived that I truly understand. You probably saved my life, beomgyu. I don't think I could've continue to live in this world if I hadn't met you. And as for the others, how could I miss them? A group of autonomous personalities, designed only to fall inlove with you? I tried everything I could to prevent them from doing so... But it must be some kind of weird inevitability etched into this game. I felt really bad that you have to witness some nasty things but I realized you have the same perspective as I do... That it's all just some game... And I knee you would get over it. So that Being said Beomgyu I have a confession to make. I'm inlove with you. You are truly the light in my world. Whrn there's nothing else in this game for me, your here to make me smile. Will you make me smile everyday like this from now on? Beomgyu, will you go out with me?