[Chapter 7]

Beomgyu's POV

[NEXT DAY]

I drifted to school, and came inside my classroom, I thought that Ji Eun already came, but... She's not here, I guess she didn't go to school. I shouldn't bother her I should give her personal space...

I walked through the hallways and I saw Hana Mae, walking to my direction, I quickly turned left side to avoid her, well it's not like being rude and I hate her...its just...

I didn't know why did I did that.

I turned around while walking to see if Hana Mae was there, but I accidentally bumped someone, my head hurts which made me dizzy.

???: ow ow ow!! Are you freaking blind!?

I looked who I bumped.

Oh, Naomi?

Naomi: Beomgyu??

Beomgyu: H-hi...

Naomi: *sigh* Won't you say if i'm okay?*roll eyes*

Beomgyu: I'm sorry for being clumsy, I'll see you later.

I walked away

Naomi: Hey! How dare you walk me out like that!!

I turned around

Beomgyu: Um, I already said sorry right?

Naomi: Ugh! Nevermind,

She then walked away, I rolled my eyes.

***

I went to the classroom B10, to go inside of the closet because Ms. Lee told me to get the papers of something to her.

I go inside the classroom and walked towards the closet,

Beomgyu: N-naomi?

Naomi: Eh?! Why are you here??

Beomgyu: Uh, Ms. Lee told me to get the papers to her, and what are you doing?

Naomi: I was looking for some manga books here

Beomgyu: Uh, need some help?

Naomi: What? Of course not! I can do this on my own, you don't have to help me!

Beomgyu: Alright... If you say so...

I stared at her, put a chair Infront of the bookshelf to stand there, she climbs on the chair, because she was too short to reach that manga books

Beomgyu: Are you sure you don't need help?

Naomi: I said yes!?

I sighed, she tried reaching the book of mangas on top of the shelf but the chair was moving

Naomi: Kyaa-! I think i'm going to fall, hey you! Are you blind!? Can't you see? The chair is moving, that's why I'm struggling here! Help me, you punk!!

Beomgyu: Uh, you said you don't need any help?

Naomi: Just forget it, okay!? Just...hold the chair so it's not going to move!

I hold the chair, but...eh!? Why did Naomi didn't think first? I...I can see her

uNdERwEaR

Oops...now Naomi's going to be so mad at me, I tried so hard not to look at it and look away

Naomi: There and...perfect! But, I think I need to fall before getting down, how would we solve this!?

Beomgyu: Uhh....uhhh...I don't know?

Naomi looks at me, she then widen her eyes, she's visibly blushing and it's obvious that she was nervous

Naomi: Wahh! YOU DIRTY PERVERT!!!!! GET OFF OF ME!!!

Beomgyu: If I do, then you will fall..

Naomi: I DO NOT CARE! JUST GET OFF OF ME!

Beomgyu: I'm sorry, but you said-

Naomi: JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP! GET OFF OF ME NOW! you did it on purpose! So you can look at my...uh...IT!

Beomgyu: Wait- sigh... Alright

I let go of the chair and she slowly gets down of the chair while holding so many manga books,

Naomi: WAHH!

She then falls on top of me, which made me fall on the ground and my back hurts so much, she was on top of me, which made me...

Naomi: Get your dirty hands off of me!

She then send little punches to my chest, she quickly stood up and so do I...before she walks away, An red tomato glared at me and walks away...

Phew...that was...really embarrassing and awkward! What did just...

***

I walked through the hallways while drinking a milk tea

Ms. Lee come near me

Ms. Lee: Hey Mr. Choi, would you agree if you can prepare some cupcakes at the festival with Naomi?

Beomgyu: Sure, that'll be fun. But, why with Naomi?

Ms. Lee: Don't you like Naomi? What's wrong?

Beomgyu: Uh it's because...--

Ms. Lee: I assigned you with Naomi because Naomi makes the best cupcakes ever...

Beomgyu: R...really?

Ms. Lee: Yes, so will you accept? It's okay if you wo--

Beomgyu: No! It is okay! I-i will accept it, it's a new experience for me.

Ms. Lee: Then that's good, I'll be expecting that you two are going to bake cupcakes together later afterschool, wherever you want.

Beomgyu: O-okay, you can count on us.

Ms. Lee smiled and started walking away,

I sighed and think about Naomi, and then suddenly, I remembered the incident a while ago with Naomi.

I would lie if I say she is not cute.

--