#1 Stark's Potato

Start from the beginning

   "I already ate it." He gave you a wry smile.

   "Can't you just order pizza for today?"

   Thor kneeled down and hugged your right arm, laid his face on your shoulder. "No pizzas can compare your pancakes... By the way, I heard from Peter, your, what'd Bucky called it? Sugar baby--"

   "My boyfriend. Wait, Bucky really called him that? I bet Sam taught him..."

   "--Yeah, that, the same, I was saying that he loves larb, I've never had larb. Can you make larb for me?"

   "I don't have the ingredients, you're getting only pancakes today." You signed, then cooked at an incredible speed, served it to Thor and he was so happy.

   You left finally, and a lot of things changed over time. You can drive a car now. One day Tony Stark said you should stop being too extra that you travel by flying in your suit to everywhere and be normal for once, said he'd spend the week teaching you to drive.

Captain asked to join the class, sure, he drove before, but Tony's cars are a collection of buttons and weird texts and it took a while for him to adjust, to technology in general.

You borrowed your dad's car for now, of course he was dying to buy you one but you didn't think you'd be driving that much.

Except for today.

Today, you took the most expensive car from the garage ever to visit midtown high school, you parked in front of the gates, with sunglasses on then rolled the window down as Peter Parker walked towards you.

"(Y/n)." His face lightened up as soon as he saw you.

You lowered your sunglasses down and smiled at him, then Ned who waved at you with his cute chubby cheeks.

"You actually learned how to drive?" Peter asked, looking at the car that was in red.

"Yup." You nodded repeatedly. "Get your ass inside."

"Ass coming." He laughed.

   What a lovely day for the super-couple. It would be a damn shame if anything goes wrong.

"You guys have fun on the date!" Ned said.

"Thanks, you wanna come in for dinner next week? I might have a movie night with friends." Then you realized almost your friends are fake and just hanging out with you to get attention. "--With family." You changed.

"Sounds great." Ned nodded.

You noticed Flash walking out so you shouted. "Yo! Flash. Did you bully Peter today?!"

Flash panicked and stuttered. "Ugh, no, ma'am, I would never, again, no--"

   "Keep it that way!" You smirked as you drove off.

   On the road to the restaurant, Peter was looking at you, and smiled. "You're getting really good at this."

   "Driving?"

   "That, too, but mostly not being in your suit all the time."

   "..."

   "..." Peter's smile turned into a look of disappointment.

   "Ugh..."

   "You're wearing it?"

   He reached over and peeked inside your chest, you yelled and almost drove off the road.

   "You're wearing it!" Peter shouted.

   "You can't just look into my boobs without my permission!"