Oooh another one!! Endgame rerwite

Začít od začátku

"Hey, Friday, while you're here, can you catch me up on what I missed? With my friends and family I mean." Peter asked. He could multitask. Karen was busy working overtime to help him fight so she didn't have time to download, process, and reiterate all the information he missed.

"Certainly. Your friend Ned is currently attending MIT studying technical engineering, your friend Michelle is currently at Harvard studying law, and your aunt is now engaged to Happy Hogan. Boss-" Friday began listing.

"Wait wait wait. Happy and May? Engaged?"

"It appears so." Friday commented.

"Wow. Not gonna lie, a tad weird but cute. I support it. They both deserve to be happy." He scoffed "heh 'Happy'"

"And Tony married Pepper. They now have a daughter, Morgan Stark, who they raise together now that they are both retired." Friday recited making Peter freeze.

Daughter. Tony and Pepper have a kid, and they retired. They were living a happy life with their kid, and Tony was going to die. He knew he was going to die. Dr. Strange had told Peter that Tony would prerecord messages because he knew it was a risk, but he took the risk anyways. It's one thing to Rick your life, but it's an entirely different situation when you have a child.

Peter remembered when he was a kid and lost his parents. He was devastated. He had been 7 at the time, and Morgan would have to be even younger. He can't remember much about his parents, and he probably never will. When Ben died, Peter learned that losing one parent figure doesn't hurt any less than losing two. He couldn't put Morgan through that. Tony has sacrificed so much, he deserves to live a normal life with his family, and neither Morgan or Pepper deserve to loose him either. The world needs Tony Stark, but more importantly Morgan needs her dad.

"Friday, can you do me a favor?" He asked, his mouth going dry. "I need to you make a call, and save a recording of it."

"Sure thing Peter. Who would you like me to call?" Friday complied.

"Happy Hogan." He said, knowing exactly ehre the man would be. After a few rings he picked up.

"Hello? Who is this and how did you get access to Friday?" Happy asked, the head of security in him taking over.

"It's me, Peter. Peter Parker." He said, already getting emotional at hearing the man's voice for the first time in five years.

"Peter? How d-" Happy started.

"I don't have a lot of time." Peter began as he punched a creature in the face, at least he thinks that was his face. "I need to tell you somethings, then I need to talk to Morgan." Happy remained silent, partially in shock, partially because he could tell this was serious.

"Tell MJ and Ned I knew they'd go far, and they're gonna go even further. Friday told me about you and May, and I'm super happy for you two. Take care of each other. Thank you for everything." He paused, and heard the exchanging of the phone.

"Hello?" I small voice rang out.

"Hey, my name is Peter Parker, and I work with your dad (not a total lie)."

"My name 's Morgan!" She called out enthusiastically.

"Well Morgan, I need to tell your dad something, but I need it to come from someone else. Someone he trusts completely. Do you think you can tell him for me?" Peter asked hopefully.

"Anything for daddy" she answers dutifully.

"Thank you. You see, I have this special ability that lets me know even something bad is going to happen. You, your mom, and your dad will all be safe, but something else is going to happen. Your dad is a really good person, and he tries to help everyone he can. Sometimes when bad things happen, he blames himself. It isn't his fault, but he thinks he could have done more to help. I need you to know it's not his fault, and I need you to tell him that for me. Can you do that for me please?" He started.