Nothing Left//J.M.

Boy: Jonah
Age: 25

________________________________________________________________
Jonah sat there against with his head in his hands

It was hard for him to process everything that had just happened the night before

He had been awake all night just thinking about it

Jonah's P.O.V.
I had the night all set up.

We were gonna go see a movie and then we were gonna go to a nice dinner. After that we were going to go to the beach and lay on a towel and watch the night skies while listening to the waves of the ocean.

It was going to be perfect.

I quickly finished dressing, finishing up my outfit with a black blazer that was buttoned from the middle button down.

My outfit consisted of black pants, a classy white shirt, my blazer, and some nice clean vans.

I walked to my car and swiftly sat down, careful not to crease my shirt or blazer

I drove to her house and parked my car.

I knocked on her door to see her father open it.

"Hello sir, I'm jonah. I'm your daughters date for tonight" I said as I extended my hand just as I practiced

"I know who you are" he shook my hand and let me inside. "She's finishing up"

And then I was left there standing in the center of her living room. We had been dating for a few weeks now but I was still just as awkward with her parents as i was when we first started dating.

I heard her coming down the stairs and I turned towards her. There she stood.

She had her iconic short skirt on along with her checkered vans. Her long tan legs supporting her slim figure. She carried her most expensive purse on her shoulder as she looked at me.

"Are we gonna go or what?" She asked. She seemed a little annoyed.

I decided to brush it off and continue the night as planned

We arrived at the movies and it went terrific.

We shared popcorn and held hands. We even took pictures afterwards. She never likes to take pics with me but she did tonight.

We then went to dinner and it was lovely.

We enjoyed our meal but didn't talk much. After that we walked to the beach

On the way her phone went off.

She let go of my hand and quickly replied back to the text.

"Who was that?" I asked curiously

"Nobody. Don't you ever mind your business?!" She almost yelled before stuffing her phone in her purse.

"Sorry. I was just wondering"

"Well don't. You don't rule me." She snapped