Yoongi couldn't keep talking to him. He was feeling a little too much. He shook his body trying to stop the image of Jimin giggling but it was inevitable. It was painted all over his mind and he found himself smiling.

He went by Hoseok and Jin who were still talking. He gave Hoseok a mocking look, but he didn't seem to pay no mind because of Jin's infatuating face.

"I think you're a great dancer though." Hoseok said.

"Not even! You heard our dance teacher I am clearly terrible and unstable! The reason I joined the dance club was because it was required for football. According to my curriculum, I didn't have enough arts or something like that. I mean, no offense to dance. It's great. The choreographies are simply ridiculously hard. I can barely walk in a straight line!"

"I do agree. Our teacher thinks we are trained professionals or something. But I don't think you are terrible or unstable." Hoseok insisted.

Maybe, he was only saying this because everything Jin did was perfect. In his own eyes that's how he viewed it.

"Can you be my dance partner for this upcoming performance? I'm sorry to ask! I don't even mean to be too picky or anything I just ... if I partner up with you I might get a decent critic. I don't want to make my fool of myself or the school. You're clearly the best dancer the world has ever had."

"I-I don't think I'm that good." Hoseok said with an embarrassed laugh. His cheeks turned pink getting such compliments from him.

"I think you are." Jin responded with a smile.

And of course how could Hoseok say no to that?

"Okay. We can partner up."

Jin smiled, "Thank you so much! We can do whatever dance you pick. Just be patient with me, okay?"

"Of course." Hoseok responded almost a little too quickly.

"Cool. Message me your address so we can meet up and practice."

"Okay. See you at practice."

Jin smiled once again and walked away. Hoseok looked at the ground and tried to control his emotions.

"What was that about huh?" Jimin teased as he nudged him.

"What's that banana about? Why the hell does it have a bow?"

"Yoongi gave it to me! How sweet!"

"How weird. Who the hell gives bananas?"

"Who the hell smiles at the ground?"

"You do it too!" Hoseok pointed.

"Okay, okay, I do. I was trying to come up with a comeback. Seriously though, what was that convo about?"

"He asked me to partner up with him for the dance show." He replied with a bright grin.

Jimin's face dropped with an offended look. "What?" Hoseok wondered.

"Hoseok! We were doing the dance together!"

Hoseok's face then dropped when he remembered this. He must've been too infatuated with Jin he totally forgot.

"Shit, shit, how did I forget that? I'm so sorry! I will message him and tell him—"

"No," Jimin said interrupting him. He knew Hoseok didn't mean to forget because he never forgot anything.

He was a faithful loyal friend and Jimin knew this. So why would he take such an opportunity from him?

"It's fine. Don't worry. I'll find another partner. I can't let you miss such an opportunity."

"But—"

"Hoseok, you are not canceling on Kim Seokjin. Have you seen that boy? He's a fucking king. Have you seen that face of his? He was literally sculptured by gods."

"I mean, yeah," Hoseok shyly said.

"Then don't cancel."

"I feel bad. I can't..." his eyes suddenly widen. "I got it!"

"What?" Jimin asked as he peeled his present from Yoongi.

"Pale face!"

"Huh?"

"Yoongi, he can be your partner!"

Jimin gagged on his banana coughing uncontrollably. "Fuck, Jimin, calm down. I didn't know you lusted him that bad."

When he stopped coughing he finally spoke. "No! I-I-don't. I'm not asking him to be my partner. Plus, he's not in the dance club."

"Have you seen our shitty dance club? There's literally five of us there. One has a broken ankle and the other always has fucking nose bleeds every time we start a choreography. I'm pretty sure the dance teacher won't deny more dancers for the show."

"Agh, I can't ask him that. He won't accept!"

"He will. Aren't you two suppose to be talking? We'll talk him into dance."

Jimin rolled his eyes as they started walking towards the school entrance. "Unless, you want to partner up with broken ankle or tampon nose."

They entered the school building and Jimin thought about it. Yoongi would never join a dance club.

Ever.

And Jimin wasn't about to embarrass himself asking him. Yoongi was hanging out by the lockers with Jungkook.

Yoongi was laughing at something and Jimin stared at his gummy smile. It was quite mesmerizing.

He smiled timidly as he took another bite. Yoongi turned his face and spotted Jimin eating.

They caught eyes for two seconds but quickly looked away. Those two seconds were more than enough to get the blood rushing through their veins.

"What are you smiling at?" Jungkook wondered.

Yoongi shrugged as he kept smiling. "I don't know. I think yellow is my favorite color now."