LOWKEY

You were sitting in your apartment, scowling as you thought of how embarrassing the Asgardian celebration had been. Although you had grown up here, and you were well known, people tended to make fun of you. Especially hen they've had too much mead. Thor, just happened to be the one who embarrassed you.

The party was in celebration of the anniversary of one of Odin's accomplishments. As was custom, you had to wear a light flowy dress. All of the women there were wearing pastels, and shades that seemed metallic. Your dress was white, embroidered with opals and obsidian at the hem, and shoulders.

Thor, being the drunken idiot he was, accidentally spilt the mead on you. And of course, the result was not pleasant. You spat some curses at him before disappearing from the party. You were now at your room in the palace (seeing as you're Loki's wife) in a dark green gown, embroidered with opal shards.

Loki came out of the bathroom, with wet hair that stuck to his face.

"What happened?" He asked, without any emotion. He started to drink some dark, rich coffee. He had become fond of the drink.

"Your brother happened." You spat bitterly.

Loki choked on his coffee. You had never taken that tone in conversation. Usually, your tone was light, mischievous, or there was no emotion. Or sarcastic. He had never heard this tone. It was foreign.

"Well, what happened?"

"He spilt mead all over the white dress. The front specifically. Everyone saw it. I'm sure of it." You seethed.

"What are you going to do about it?" He muttered.  He asked sarcastically, however it kept you awake all night. He slept, like a rock, and the next morning he saw you leaning over parchment, quills, and inks. He left for an hour or two to go talk with his brother. Whether it was about the incident or not, you don't know. When he came back he saw you glaring harshly at nothing. Almost as if you were seeing something invisible. (Like the equation meme.)

"Y/n, what are you doing?" He finally asked.

"Plotting your brother's death." You replied in a soft, silky tone that contradicted the expression on your face.

"Noice." He nodded, completely unfazed by this sudden thirst for revenge. "It was going to happen to her sooner or later." He shrugged.

Yeeee.
It's kinda bad, but!
It's a little funny.