STEVE

You and Steve had finally had the chance to settle down. (It's about time!) You got married (properly), had children, watched them grow, go to school, go on their first dates, go to college, and married themselves. They also had their own children, and they had children too. (That makes you and Steve Great-Great Grandparents)

It was Maisy's birthday (Your great-great-granddaughter), and she was turning 13. You and Steve attended, knowing it would make her day. The pair of you hardly left the house nowadays because it was getting harder and harder to move around. 

"Mum, Da, look they're here!" Maisy exclaimed. She ran up to the two of you and gave you a hug. 

"Of course we're here... Why on earth would we miss your birthday?" Steve asked.

"Well, I know how hard it is for you guys to move around now and-"

Steve picked up a frisbee, and threw it like it was his shield. It came back, although, it shouldn't have, but he caught it anyways before handing it back to her. 

"Holy Sh-"

"Language!" He hissed sternly. Maisy smiled and gave him a hug. 

"That was the coolest present ever." She whispered in his ear. 

"Well, that might be the coolest one, but mine's the best one." You smirked. 

"No, way, is it-"

"Why don't you open the gift yourself little lady?" You laughed.

She was handed a small box, and inside was a golden chain, and on it was a golden tree. The family tree. Her name was on the trunk, and then her parent's names were on the first two branches, then their parent's names next to theirs on a separate trunk, and then their parent's names. Oh, and ours. 

"It's gorgeous..." She sighed. 

The party was over after some cake, and the kids asking for stories from Steve, as well as some red rover. (I love that game.) When we got home, Steve sighed and stretched his arms, and back. "I shouldn't have done that..." He groaned, grabbing the rice pillow we had. He set it in the microwave for three minutes. During that time, you set up the bedroom, dusting the cracked picture frame you had. It was a picture of your guys' wedding day. 

Steve had Bucky, Sam, Tony, Clint, and Bruce as his groom's maids. (Whatever they're called.) And on your side of the picture was Bucky's wife, Samantha, Sam's wife Alicia, Pepper, Clint's wife, Laura, and Betty. Behind you guys were all of the people invited to the wedding. Nick Fury was there, seeing as he had been your boss, a bunch of other close friends who had passed away long ago, and some of Steve's friends. The other Avengers were there, as well as Spiderman and his plus one, Rielee. (Rye-Lee. I know it's spelt weird, but I like the way it's spelt.)

After the microwave was finished, Steve took it out, and put it on his shoulder, where the pain was the worst. After the two of you watched a movie, you both turned in for the night, only to pass away in your sleep. Together.