Peter

Y/n's POV will be in bold
Peter's POV will be italicized

You and Peter (Parker) were sleeping. Nothing wrong with that. You both had a wall of pillows between you so you could have your personal space. Working at the internship for 16 hours had been tiring. Your suit designs were improving though. However, you had to fix a few flaws. That's what Peter was there for.

Peter would explain why this would or wouldn't work. He would also suggest ideas and such for the new design. So far, you had accomplished the anatomy of the new suit.

You were dreaming about something. It must've been scary, because you suddenly woke up, freezing cold. You looked around for the blanket, but couldn't find it. "Where's the blanket?" You asked aloud.

"Can I have a bucket of water to do my homework?" Mumbled a voice from over the mountain of pillows.

"Peter! You blanket hog!" You hissed through gritted teeth. You snatched a corner of the quilt, and tore it off of him.

Peter woke up due to a freezing draft in the room. "Y/n?" He asked. "Y/n... Where's the thermostat? Its cold in here." He shivered. He then remembered that in order to do so, he'd have to get up. "Hahaha... There's no way I'm getting up." He laughed quietly. He looked over Mount. Pillow to see Y/n snuggled in the quilt.

"Hey!" I whined. "I want some too!" I tore the blanket off of her and she jumped up and stared at me with wide eyes.

"Why do you have the quilt?" She asked.

"Why did you take it?" I retorted.

"If I took it, wouldn't I have it?" She pointed out.

"You stole it, and now I'm taking it back." I replied.

"Then I'm going to freeze!" She shivered.

"Get your own blanket!" I grumbled.

Peter rolled over in the quilt happily, and tried to go back to sleep. "Not on my watch." I grumbled. I walked around, grabbed the quilt, and ran off.

"Hey!" He jumped up, and looked around. I hid under the desk before he could find me.

Suddenly, Peter grabbed a corner and dragged you out from the hiding place. The two of you fought and squabbled over the quilt, and fought about who started what, when Pepper came into the lab.

"You're gonna wake Tony... And the baby. What the heck is going on?" She asked.

"He started it." You pointed out.

"Really Y/n? Really? You're throwing me under the bus?" He asked.

"Yep."