*Chapter 16 ~That rabbit !

o-ok" He nodded as we came closer together.

Kirito pov
I continued to grind against him repeatedly just to here his glorious moans that he releasted.
"ahmhmm""
"dont hold back i want to here you voice " i stopped grinding and started to stroke his member.
"im about to...Ahh"
"~Already we literally just started" i said nibbling against his neck.
"k-kirito your going to leave marks" he said continuously clinging on to me.
"~i know " i said as i continue on making an artwork onto his neck then i pulled back.
"Kirito! theres no way in hell i can be able to hide this " he said looking at the hickeys i bestowed onto him.
"yes you can" i said.
"how ? "
"turtle necks?" i said trying not to laugh but i couldnt hold it in .
then all of a sudden i was pinned down making the water splash ever were ..
"wait wa-"
"well since you dont think its a big deal i might as well return the favor right?" he smirking.
"wait no nhhnn-" i started to fell his hot tounge trace all over my neck. .
"ahh eug..eu" he pulled back with that same smirk still on his face
" your so cruel" i said water at him.
he chickled "you started it any ways we should back before it starts to snow again.
"yea lets go" we got out the water and tried our selves off. We put on the spare clothes we had brought with use and gatherd are swords and stuff and started walk back.
Eugeo pov
"hmm"
"somethings on your mind" kirito asked me wrapping an arm around my shoulder.
"n-no not at all why did you ask" i said then stopped and he stood in front if me.
"because you have that look on your face" he said clumping my cheeks
"look? "
"never mind " he said then brought me into a quick kiss.
once we got back to the camp site we notice the fire was steal going and Tiese and Ronie was fast asleep.
"well at least we wont have to worry about those two ease dropping on us " Kirito said with a sort of relief.
"yea kind of suck though we didn't even need to bring these with use" i said pulling my sword out ...
Shift..
Shift..
"whats that noise" i said turning around.
"i think it coming from over their " he said as he points towards the bushes.
i quietly walked towards the bushes were the noise then out came a figure.
"you got to be joking " i said putting my sword away.
"what was it ?"
"its just that damn rabbit from earlier" i said leaving Eugeos shoulder untence.
"escuse me but i have a name u know" it started moving towards the fire.
"your right im sorry what was it andy or something i said lifting a brow.
"its argus to you"
"right and i am the tooth fairy "
"kirito!" Eugeo said .
"what"
"its not nice to make fun of people"
"but-" before i finished my sentence he started scolding at me .
Eugeo pov
"you need to learn how to be nicer to people!"
"yes mom" he said in a smart ass tone.
"hmm its strange" Argo said.
"whats strange"
"its strange that you show male dominance over the black haired thing i suspected the quite opposite "
"who do think your calling a thing?" he said but we Ignored him carrying on the conversation .
"domanance? what do you mean were egualed in are relationship

Hey everyone im back ! I know long time no update but here i am 😁