Chapter 1 Sandwich

Eugeo pov

"Kirito" Eugeo said calling out the dark hair boy name.
"Hmm" he said half sleep on the couch.
Honestly how lazy could he ever be all he does is just lay around and take naps i dont understand how he does it.
Its been about since two years since i met kirito and he taught me so much and help me gain courage for myself to learn how to make better of my self and helping others. We both made it into the Sword Mastery Academy and improve are sword skills and even made it up to a higher rank.With out him none of this would of happend i would probably still be back in my village still chopping down trees.
i just smirk oh well before i could sit down my self i heard a knock on the door.
knock knock
Who could that be
"um im sorry to interupt"
I walked up to the door and opened before me stood a short haired brunette.
"Ronie it just you"
"um lord Elite disciple Eugeo i was just here to speak to k-kirito" she said nervisly.
"Ronie we went over this you can just call me eugeo"i chuckled
"Right im sorry"she replied
"dont worry about it if your looking for kirito sleeping beauty over there is sleeping" i pointed out.
"oh i must of came at a wrong time well i will just go"
"wait you dont have to leave so sudden would you like to join me for some tea?"
"yes please" she said
We both sat down facing each other and just talk about recent events.
"would you like a cookie"i asked her
"oh thank you its smells very good".

Kirito pov
My eyes opened a inch to get used to the brighnest that was around me. How long have i been sleep its not dark so i would say about an hour or so i feel hungry though.I look up and i see Eugeo and Ronie having a little tea party and i see cookies,dont mind if i do i reach my hand to grab one from the table until it was smacked away.
"OW what the"i said setting up quick rubbing my hand.
"Kirito how rude of you" Eugeo said
"What do you mean" i ask confuessed
"you just take a nap all day then wake up stealing cookies with out asking"he explained.
"what you smack me on the hand because i was just about to grabe a cookie?"
"yes and you did not wash your hands or anything it probaly filthy"
"huh?" soon bedore i was about to speak we herd giggling in the background.
"mhhm he he! im sorry i should not be laughing.
"your good"i said
"no its very unproper of me"Ronie said with a seriouse face.
"look Ronie if something is funny dont hold back"
"o-ok lord elite disciple kirito i-i mean kirito!" she said wavimg her hands back and forth.
Eigeo and i Both chuckled
"man im hungry since i could not have a cookie i might as well starve" i said sarcastic looking at Eugeo.
He just crossed his arms and turned away from me.
"dont worry kirito i have something you can eat here" she handed me something it looked like a sandwich.
"Its made with pickle grain and melons i was going to save it for later but i cant let you starve"She said.
"i-i cant take this" i studard
"oh Jutst eat it already" Eugeo said
I took a bite of the sandwich it tasted weird like...
"bleah" i spitted out the sandwich in my mouth
"Kirito!!" Eugeo yelled
"aw sick i could not swallow it im sorry" i said dramaticly
"Kirito what the hell you almost spit that stuff on me"eugeo said
"im so sorry w-was it not to your taste im so sorry lord elite deciple !!!!" she said standing up.
"its okay and please just call me kirito"
"No i could never do that i will go and make you a proper better meal" she said.
" No you so not have to do that i was the one that offerd the sandwich it my fault for wasting it" i tried to explain.
" no kirito thats not the point you just need to learn not to be a picky eater instead". Eugeo said
"i know but it was just not good for some reason what did you say it was called pickle- melon fruit or something?
"Kirito"eugeo said
"what"
"your telling me you did not like the sandwich but you did not have a problem eating a pickle fruit bowl?" he said
"There two diffrent things!!"
"there both pickles what are you talking about!!" he said
"hehe"the sound of laghing
"huh" we both said
"im so sorry!! mhhm you guys are arguing like and old married couple its so funny!!she laugh almost turning red.
"were not that funny" eugeo said sitting back in the couch
"well im sorry Ronie for spitting out your sandwich"
"Its okay kirito but i really wanted to talk to the both of you about something"
"Whats up"
"its about the blue crystal"....

Hey guys this is my first chapter so let me know what you think in the comment section or if any bad grammer and hopefully i will get a chance to update next week.😊

901 words