Chapter 2 Blue Crystal?

Kirito pov
"Blue crystal" i asked
"What is that" Eugeo asked
"its an ancient crystal that is located in the tundra ice, its merged in a moutain that holds the finest mass and significance for swords craft" she said.
"this item sounds like its very rare"
"it is its worth millions "
" Thats a lot" eugeo stated
"I read all about it in the library me and Tiese we were planing on going to the tundra during winter break to go get a sample of some of it but we would not last if we went on our own"
"Hold up you guys were planing on getting a legindary item without inviting me" i said pound my hand on the table and Eugeo gave me a wtf expression on his face.
"Well i mean we were going to tell you all but then we had second thought " she said
"Second thought my ass " i said crossing my arms
"kirito!" Eugeo said telling me to whatch my profanity in front of Ronie specialy since shes my aprentance and she Only like 15
"Any ways its a good thing that you girls did not go on your own"Eugeo said
"ya i pretty sure that if you did go there would be a lot of beasts and unknown creatures" i said
"yes i know that but i was wondering that would you guys come with us" she said lowering her head down like shes embarrassed .
"Come wi-"
"of course we will come with "i said cutting of Eugeo sentence.
"Really" she said with a big bright smile on her face
"wait but we have to actualy think about this the Academy only gives use two weeks of break that can not be enough time to actualy finish this quest"Eugeo said with a concern look on his face.
"Oh yea we would need to think of timing as well" she said
"guys dont worry this would not take long with all are swords skills we would be unstoppable" i say to try to emcourage Eugeo.
"hmm i dont know" He said
I walked towards  him throwing one arm around his shoulder and whisperd into his ear "if you do come Eugeo ~i could make it worth your while" then i show a toothy grin,he just blushed.
"w-wait what"
"good its decided then" i say standing up
"what" Eugeo says steal confused
"great! i will be happy to tell Tiese the great news"she says standing up as well cheering .
"its getting late no its already dark i better head back to my dorm"she say looking towards the big window.
"alright see you later guys" she say before closing the door after her.
"Well todays been interisting " i say sitting back on the couch next to Eugeo.
"yea it has been im tired" he says yarning
"well lets head back to are dorm as well and get some sleep we have class tomorrow" i say He nodded in agreement and we headed back.
When we arrived back at our dorms we changed into our pjs and brushed our teeth and all the extra stuff we headed to bed.
"um kirito"
"hmm"
"c-could i sleep with you" he said blushing
"wow you would have to buy me dinner first for that to happen first Eugeo" i said sarcastic
"Not like that !!!" he said turning red throwing a pillow at me.
"im just playing sure"

The room was dark but you can see the glowing shine of the moon light through the window.
Eugeo pov
This feels so weird being in the same bed as kirito but were just freinds right theres nothing wrong with this.I turn towards him for some reason i feel all boiled up inside. i grabed kirito's hand and intertwined it between mine  its soft and warm it makes me feel warm.
"Kirito are you asleep"
"Hmm Whats wrong why are you holding my hand?"
"um well because it was kind of cold so im using the warmth by your hand" i lied
" oh well then you want me turn up the heat in the room or something"
"no its alright your hand is just enough"
"your really somethin else Eugeo"
"you are to Kirito"
"Goodnight"
"Goodnight Kirito"
~Morning
Kirito pov
"yawn" its morning already I woke up finding Eugeo sound asleep thats good he needs to sleep.Also its the perfect time to do a prank on him i smirked. I poked his cheek its really soft and squishy thats crazy it makes me want to poke them again and again.
Poke!
"Nngh"
oh crap is he waking up!
"huh?"
"morning Eugeo"
"good morning..Did you just poke me on my cheeks when i was sleeping or something?"
"Nope i did not do a thing in fact i just woke up my self"
"oh realy?"
"yep"
"hmm.. mabe i just imaged it but my cheeks feel weird though" he said sitting up.
"what thats weird you should let me take a look at it" i try to sound innocently i grab both of his cheeks and spread them out.
"hngh?Hngh!Hmmmmrrgghhhhgh"
"hmm every thing looks alright" i said
"wait i know exacly whats happening Eugeo you have a disease whats known as Hallucinatory!!!" I said i sound so stupid right now.
"H-Hallneitory"?he questioned looking confuesed
"yes my friend it something that you catch when you wake up!but dont worry its not life threatneing"
"hmm"
"Dont worry it happens to a lot of people around are age"
"Huh?"
"Its almost like a mass of hysteria i might even catch it since were so close together"
"Mrrsh Hrsssssshtrrryuh?"
" yea i know buddy it happens to the most of us in fact i feel like im developing prinkles on my cheeks as we speak"
"Mrhh Mrrhhyy?"
"You caught some thing very dangerous my Eugeo"
"Mrrrrrrggggghhhhh hmhhhhhhhmmm fmhhhmmg ghmm?!!!!"
"your trying to say this is my fault?you know it must be the pain talking"
"Hmmhg"?
"yea buddy i know it hurts with all the simptoms imagin the treatments you would need"
"Hmmghm"!!
"i know i know we have a bad case on our hands buddy"
"Hh hmm"
"this illnuse was just a recent discovery so its not very well known"
"HmH"
"hmm whats the matter?"
"Mfffmm"
"what?i dont understand you"
"Mrrrmfgghyy"
"oh!i totally forgot that i had my hands on your cheek sorry about that"
"uh i cant belive you! i was not sure what i was going to do if you didnt let go of me!!" he said rubbing his cheeks.
"my bad"
" my cheeks still hurt"
" it must be the symptoms of the Hallucinatory effect"
"you must realy think that i am stupid to fall for something like that thats not even a real word!!" he yelled
"oh wow it sounds like your getting better you know the effect is only temporary anyway"
"Kirito!!"
"would you look at the time we better get ready for school dont want to be late right" i hurryed and dashed into the bathroom.
sigh "i swear that guy is going to be the death of me".
Hey everyone surprise quick update!!! i was board so i might as well update right😅