chapter 7: The part I turned furry

Everything went wrong from the start. I woke up in a horrible mood for no reason. Okay......there may have been a reason but........let's say the dead dogman' sprirt hunted my dreams Saturday and Sunday night.

I didn't want to get up at all for my bed was warm and cozy. If only I had the power to transport my bed to school that I can just laid in bed the whole day. With that thought in mind, I rolled off my bed. I mean roll off my bed. I was leaning over to shot off my alarm when my other hand was suppperting me on the bed slipped. I grabbed my blanket which was a bad idea and got tangled up in it as I fell or rolled off my bed.

It took me about 30minutes to untangle myself. When I finally got out of my cage my stupid voice at the back of my head tells me, you could have used your powers to transport yourself out of the blanket. I may have went to the nearest wall and wack my head against it. Stupid me!

Then after having that settled I went to my drawers to pick out an outfit to wear. I had put on blue skinny jeans, a red T-shirt with a small pocket and my red convert tennis shoes. I opened the door to go down stairs when I slammed into a person. We both went two ways and I could feel something crash against me and felt wet. I looked around the floor to see that my mom had decide to be nice and spill breakfast on my last clean shirt.

I kept my temper in check as I helped mom up. She somehow was clean. I grew even more mad. No....got to keep it in check......I am light as a feather, light as a feath- Ahhhhhhhhhhhh....I can't take this.

I left mom to clean up the mess ans stormed back into my room, perhaps slamming the door. I could feel mom's thoughts exclaimed how sorry she was. I knew that it was an accident but yet I couldn't stop the growing anger and dread that filled me. I ignore her, which was easy to do, and looked in my drawers for something I knew wasn't going to be there.

I was surprise to discover a dark T-shirt in the very bottom of the drawer. Wonder why I don't ever- I had picked it up and was unfolding it when I noticed the logo. No no no no..............grandma I hate you. I held up a shirt that said kiss me I am Insane and it showed a crazy grandma in a rocking chair knitting the words. It was supposed to be off of a book from a little children's book but the company had sue it and they got back in business only to change the last word.

Oh please.....I rolled my eyes and search desperately for another shirt but that was the only one. Argh! I changed and saw my reflection. It showed an teenager, no an angry teenager who was glaring at her reflection with a burning glaze. Of course her pants were not touch by the mess but it had to be her only shirt she thought was clean. However, she found herself in an embarrassing day about to begin.

After I finished pouting, I transported to the kitchen. I was right behind mom. Her back was turned. An evil idea came to my head and I couldn't resist. I tapped her shoulder really hard and transported back to my room. I then walked out of the room and down the stairs to see my mom fanatically looking around the room with a fearful face. I kept my face deadpan and went over to the table and grabbed an apple. Finally she looked at me. Honey....what did I say about sneaking up on me. I didn't even bat an eye. What do you mean mom, I know that rule and I was just changing my outfit. How can I be in two places at once? I watched her face turn from stern to confusion.

I...ah...you did it. Didn't you? Even in her thoughts she sounded unsure. I laughed mentally. I knew deep down that this was wrong and mean, but I was having too much fun. No.....I wasn't even down here, I came down the stairs. I made my voice sound uncertain to mom. She had a bit of fear in her eyes. Yes that is what I felt like when you let the dogman inside. I didn't say that to mom but was smug about it.