Tom your Loki is showing!

Toms POV

I hated that man. He couldn't be serious! What was he thinking?! Saying something like that and then just walk away?!
But all the things I screamed at him didn't change anything. I was on my own again. Alone with all these thoughts. I hadn't even told him about the job offer. The other thing was that his words scared me. Why would he warn me?

Anyways I continued my way home when I suddenly heard a voice whispering my name.

I was in shock and turned around. There was nobody around me. The path I was walking along through the park was empty.
I shook my head. I must have been hallucinating.
I tried again to keep on going but then there was this voice again. It was dark and sounded slightly rough. It was a male voice for sure.
"Thomas" The voice whispered. I winced. Holy shit!
"Nope, not really. Holy maybe but definitely no shit. I am more like a god." The voice replied.
I turned around like a complete idiot. There was no other person in this park.
Jesus!
"Nope still wrong."
Why the hell is there a voice in my head?!
"Maybe I am the subconscious that tells you that dealing with another person's business is a no-go?" He answered my question a little annoyed.
What the hell are you talking about? You are not my subconscious and I am not messing around with anybody!
"Are you sure about that? I think trying to ruin all my good work falls into the category 'dealing with other people's business'" His voice was full of sarcasm and spitefulness.
Who the hell are you?!
"You want to know who I am?"
I think I am slightly fading away into madness...
I am talking to a voice in my head... This is madness.
"Is it madness? Is it?!"
Oh my god, why does something like that always happen to me?
"I am a god, but I am not God! Why don't you damn Midgardians get the difference?"
The voice got even more annoyed.
"This is boring for me. Let's get to the more interesting part!"
And before I was able to think about the words I saw myself from outside of my body. It was like I was hovering above it. Then I got pulled away by some strange power. I fought against it, tried to hold on to my body. My hands reached towards my shoulders to hold on to them but they just slipped through them like I was made of air. My strength faded slightly away while my fingers started to feel cold but I had enough to resist this power that tried to separate me from my body. It felt like another person tried to take it over.

Only a few minutes later it was all over.
I was standing around confused and completely lost.
What was wrong with me?!

I let my eyes wander but there was nobody around that could just nearly cause this. At least the voice was gone. I felt more exhausted than before and all my brain cells were working at full speed. Was I becoming mad? I should go to a doctor, shouldn't I?
And I already knew who I could talk to.

Some hours later, I had gotten home and managed some business stuff, I made an appointment with Dr. Robert Laing. An old friend of mine some years ago had told me that he was the best doctor in the whole city and most of all discrete. So I hoped he was able to help me without telling the whole world that Tom Hiddleston -as good as most successful PR manager in New York- had serious mental health problems.

A long car ride later I had arrived at the address that I found on the website of Dr. Laing. It was a big skyscraper that was located in the middle of nowhere. An about one hour apart from downtown and really impressive building.
I walked down a little path that led me straight to the entrance. Most parts of the building were made out of concrete. I heard that some people called it 'The High Rise' but I wasn't sure about that. When I entered the building I arrived in a big hall. Huge mostly triangular shapes of concrete were placed in even distances ranging from the ceiling until the floor. On the left side, there was some kind of reception. I walked past these weird shapes and reached the table.
"Good evening, Sir. Can I help you somehow?"
A woman in a red uniform greeted me politely. She smiled at me with those business smiles that I already knew from my work. I smiled back at her. Same polite I-don't-care-Smile.
"My name is Thomas Hiddleston. I am searching for Dr. Robert Laing. We have an appointment at half-past five."
I answered her question.
"Please, would you mind waiting only a few seconds and I'll have your information." She responded and turned around to type something on her computer. She was right, only a few seconds later she turned back to me and told me that the doctor lived on the 25th-floor with room Number 2505.