What happened to NY?

Adams POV

Oh, damn it! Why can't this stupid guy just go away?!
The smell of his blood made me go crazy. But nope! He just took the USB stick and started to tell me about one of his dreams! Can you believe it? Do I look like I am interested in his DREAMS?!
I was sure that I didn't. He talked and talked and talked. But when he got to the fact that he saw a woman and a guy in a skintight outfit I started to get interested. His description perfectly fitted on the so-called 'Captain America' and 'Black Widow'. Two of the villains that had attacked our city just one year ago, but in his version they fought against the so-called 'Chitauri'. The Chitauri had been their army of aliens. As he mentioned himself that made no sense but I wasn't quite sure about that. I myself was a vampire and not a young one. I had seen lots of wars, fights, and battles but this one had been special. 'The battle of New York'. That was how they called it. The hero that protected us against those bad mostly humans had been Loki. A god that came from Asgard, another world.
I had lots of struggle to believe that this Loki guy was our savior. Mostly because sometimes I had those -I called them- 'Visions'. That was when I totally blacked out. Then some strange memories came back in which I was leaving the shop and got in big trouble because of the destruction and all the blood that the chaos was causing. Also, I saw the 'villains' that fought against the Chitauri. Could it just be a big random that Tom had seen the same things just with another perspective?
But the thing I knew for sure was that something was wrong since the battle. I felt like somebody had messed around with my head. The memories about the fight were unsure and big chaos. Some people would say that this was because I had a shock or something but I am a vampire. I am simply not able to get a shock and it had never happened to me.
While my brain was working I had totally forgotten about Tom.
"Adam? Are you still with me?"
He said. Slowly I focused my view back on him.
"Yeah... Sure..." I responded while still, all my brain cells were working on if this was random or if that had something to do with this Loki guy.
"What did you just say?" I had to ask because I really had no idea what he was talking about now.
"I asked you if you think that this is crazy and stupid..." he slowly responded obviously a little bit annoyed because of my incompetence to listen to him carefully.
I thought of it. Was it crazy that Tom thought this could be true? Nope. Was it stupid? Maybe.
I had no idea what this Loki guy was up to and it kind of scared me. Also, the fact that he became president and won the election with more than 99% of the votes had never happened before. And it made me conspicuous. I mean for sure he had saved our planet but that doesn't mean that he was a good politician.
"I don't think it's crazy but it's definitely stupid." 
He looked a little bit confused.
"What do you mean with that?" He asked and frowned.
"He might be dangerous..."
Uhhg! I hated it when I had to explain things to people. It made me feel like the time was passing by like honey. And it felt useless. Sometimes I explained it and they still didn't get it. I decided that this was beneath my greatness so I just turned around and left Tom alone.
"Adam?" A little pause followed.
"Adam what the hell we're you talking about?!" Another pause.
"Adam come back!" This time he was nearly screaming.
"Adam do you wanna fucking kidding me?!" Pause.
"Adam! You little bastard come back and tell me what you were talking about!" After he didn't get any response I heard him groan intensely. He whispered something and then I heard the doorbell ringing. Finally, he was gone!
I moaned slightly and looked straight in Eve's reproachful eyes.
"You know that this was unnecessary, don't you?"
I looked back at her and slightly a little smile went on my face.
"I know."