Kill for fun

[A/N: pretty detailed psycho story, trigger warning!]

His eyes fluttered open and I hovered my face an inch or two above his. Blood dripped from the tip of my nose on the spot next to his. I was breathing heavily just to set the mood.

When he registered what he was seeing he jolted back and a maniacal grin spread across my face.

I leant forward and whispered in his ear "Morning." his chest was rising and falling rapidly and it gave me intense pleasure to see him in this state.

Pulling away I swiped a hand through my spikey brown hair and smirked at him.

"Why are you doing this?" his voice broke a little bit.

I chuckled "I was bored."

His eyes widened.

"No, silly! I just don't like the way you treat people who aren't at your 'popularity level'." I traced a finger over his face.

"Now you stay here while I get my knife and salt okay?" I looked in his eyes. I had tied him up of course, I just liked to intimidate them before I killed them. "Good boy." I kissed his cheek.

I jumped upright and started humming a random kids song I forgot the name of.

I opened my knives drawer and chose a particularly sharp one. I skipped over to my spices cabinet and grabbed the salt shaker.

A huge smile spread across my face when I saw him biting at the ropes binding him.

"Now, now," I tutted "What did I say about being a good boy?"

I strode over to him and ripped off his pants' leg. He was kicking and panicking but I held his leg down firmly, knife in the other hand.

"Itsy bitsy spider!" A carved a spider in his leg. He screamed. I laughed and shook my salt shaker above the spider. A bloodcurdling scream was all I needed to hear to drive me insane.

After I was done with him, I stood in a puddle of salted blood. He was unconscious and his skin was ripped to pieces.

Emptying a bottle of oil on him, I struck a match and flung it over my shoulder, only to walk away in slow motion like a boss.

I cleaned my knives and started on my homework, I'm just an ordinary human being after all.