Sky High Party of the Year

The next morning Will and I met Layla at the bus stop. I knew Will was going to realize he screwed up last night when he saw Layla. Guess I was wrong!

"Layla you're not going to believe what happened to me last night " Will said. Layla raised her hand remaining silent to show the fortune cookie from Paper Lantern to Will. Will being stupid took it and ate it reading the fortune which said "your loyalties are clear when it comes to friends"

"How ironic" I thought to myself.

Layla gave Will a look of disappointment. The look must have jogged his memory because after looking at Layla Will realized he messed up.

"Oh god oh! I totally spaced. I'm sorry I know you must want to kill me" Will said

"Actually just the total opposite. I have something to tell you" Layla softly said. She was clearly nervous to talk to Will today.

"Yeah"

"Yeah but you first" Layla said

"It's about homecoming. I'm going with Gwen Grayson. Can you believe it? Me, a freshman, going with the most amazing girl at Sky High " Will exclaimed

"That's awesome" Layla said looking like she was holding back tears.

"I know" Will said naive to how Layla was acting and talking. The bus pulled up and we all got on. I sat behind Will and Layla.

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot what's your homecoming news?" Will asked as we soared through the sky.

"I'm going too!" Layla said

"Really who with?" Will asked curious

"Who with?"

"Yeah like who asked you?"

"Oh, who asked me? Warren Peace" Layla said. Will seemed mad. He ignored her the rest of the bus ride.

The bus landed and we all got off. Layla stayed behind with me while the rest of the group walked with Will.

"I lied Maddie" she said to me looking guilty.

"About what?"

"I'm not going to homecoming with Warren Peace. I just said that to make Will jealous" she said looking panicked.

"Hey baby" Lash said as he kissed me on my lips and pulled me towards the classroom.

"I have to go Layla. I'll see you later" I yelled out before walking to class with Lash. After PE we had lunch.

"Sit with my friends and I today?" I asked Lash. He looked hesitant at first but agreed.

"Hey Layla, Warren" I said as I sat down the Lash.

"Hey Layla you do the history homework?" Magenta asked

"What are you doing?" Warren asked dumbfounded

"It's called sitting" Magenta responded

"No one sits here but me" Warren snapped

"Mmmm-hmmm" Magenta hummed with lack of expression.

"So anyways, I hope it's all okay I brought Lash to sit with us" I said as Ethan and Zack sat down.

"Hey! We're eating at Warren's table now? With Lash!" Ethan shouted

"Is this guy bothering you Magenta?" Zack said. Lash laughed and whispered in my ear "your friends are something" he said.

"Warren you are crazy" Layla said as Will walked by. He was clearly eating lunch with Gwen and her minions. I felt a burst of air and turned around to see a pissed off speed. His arms were crossed over his chest and he had a mad look on his face.