"I'm very aware, Ms. Hargreeves." Willow's tight-lipped smile at Klaus was deflected by an odd look from Grace.

"Mother?" Klaus asked with a mouth full of bread.

"No one has ever called me Ms. Hargreeves before." Grace blinked as though she were about to make a fuss, but then smiled once more and looked at Klaus. "I like it. It makes me really feel like I'm your mother."

Willow licked her lips and wondered what kind of artificial intelligence that robot was filled with that gave it such realistic...emotions? It couldn't be real. Technology was a far cry from artificial life.

"Of course you're our mom, mom." Klaus swallowed his sandwich and stood up, taking Grace's hands and cooing at her. "You're the one that raised us after all."

"As if I had any other choice." Grace shook her head, still smiling, though her eyes looked as though they held another secret.

"That's quite enough, Grace." Pogo entered the room and Klaus' face scrunched up.

"No, let her speak." Klaus argued, holding Grace's hands a little tighter. Willow grew uncomfortable watching the confrontation.

"Oh, that's all I had to say." Grace blinked again, speaking in a controlled manner.

"Mommy-"

"Please don't whine, Klaus. I'm very busy." Grace took her hands back and gave a nod to Pogo. "I have a lot of house work now that all of you are back."

"You are excused."

As soon as Grace walked out, Klaus tried to follow and glared at Pogo, turning on his heel towards the chimpanzee. Willow has no choice but to grab his forearm to redirect his anger away from the chimp.

"I don't know what you did to her," Klaus sneered, "but when I find out, Diego is gonna be pissed."

"How could you-" Pogo acted offended, though Willow had the sneaking suspicion that Klaus was correct in accusing him "-I never."

"Klaus." Willow instructed, squeezing his forearm with both her hands. "Let it go."

Klaus took a deep breath in, eyes still fixed on the chimpanzee. It seemed almost an unholy amount of time before Klaus exhaled finally and relaxed his tensed muscles. Willow never seen the man so visibly upset, maybe even angry.

"Let's go upstairs." Willow tried to change the subject quickly, moving one of her hands to rub against his bicep. "Please."

Klaus turned his attention to Willow, face suddenly softened as his eyes reached hers, his hand against her cheek.

"I don't think I've ever heard you say please." Klaus muttered seemingly under his breath with smiling from the crook of his lips.

"Don't push it." Willow look him right in the eyes without blinking to get her point across before letting her fingers caress the exposed skin of his forearm.

"I'll push you."

"Do your worst, Hargreeves."

Klaus grabbed her by the waist roughly and picked Willow up, who instinctively wrapped her legs around his torso. It was barely a step before Klaus dropped her add on the kitchen table, shaking the glasses on the hard surface while attacking her lips with his open-mouthed kisses.

Willow gasped as they parted for a moment before she put a hand on his chest, looking around and giggling like a schoolgirl. Pogo was no where to be found, and she could only assume that he'd had enough of their interaction.

"We sure know how to clear a room." Willow wrapped her arms around his shoulders and and grinned into a slower, more methodical kiss that lit her chest on fire. God, she loved when he was rough, but melted so easily to the softest touch.

"Sobriety just makes me fucking horny." Klaus chuckled, his hand dug tightly into her hip while the other brushed little bits of hair from her face. "And a little aggressive."

"I can fucking feel that." Willow licked her lower lip that she was sure would bruise by the next day.

"And?"

"I'm honestly really fucking turned on." Will squeezed her thighs around his hips and let her hand run through the back of his messy hair before throwing herself at him.

Klaus' tongue slipped easily into her mouth, teeth gnashing together as Willow's head dipped back in ecstasy. He was pressing himself closer as his dick grew harder beneath his famed leather pants, making Willow's eyes close in anticipation.

He pulled her hips to the vet edge of the table and rubbing himself into her, the friction setting her inner thighs on fire. Klaus moaned into their kiss as she directed his face back to hers, to try to keep them as quiet as possible.

After all, Luther was still lurking, somewhere in the castle.

His hand slid tactfully into her leggings, beneath her underwear and into her slit while completely bypassing her already-throbbing clitorus. One of her hands slid from his neck down to the table, holding onto the edge as his fingers pumped furiously in and out of her.

"Hey I know everything is really fucking hot right now-"

Klaus was pleasing his lips to her neck as he started to speak, knowing that she would complain against whatever he was going to ask.

"Yeah, it is, please don't ruin it."

"Well I thought I would ask before I stuck my cock in your ass-"

"Right here?" Willow was practically moaning and his teeth sunk into her neck and his hand trailed under his shirt. Sometimes she hated how sensitive her piercings made her nipples and how easy it was to switch her from idle to ready-to-go. With the other hand inside her, Klaus was pressing Willow closer to an orgasm like a blender on pulsate.

"Yes."

"On your kitchen table." Willow clarified.

"Well, Jeans, it would be over the table, technically." Klaus's fingers were at her nipples, carefully flicking her piercings as Willow's back arched, throwing her hips into his.

"Fuck it, grab the olive oil."