it was now 6th period. sal hated this class the most because he shared it with travis. most days he would skip the class,but hes been failing recently and his dad has been getting upset with him for it so he has no other choice but to go.

he walked into the somewhat empty class room and sat at his desk. he set his bag under his feet and grabbed an old red mechanical pencil that he found outside about a week ago. he set it on his desk and put his head into his arms and waited for the class to start.

bnzz bnzz

he sighed deeply, his head not even being down for a minuet and grabbed his phone from his backpack. he didn't even realize he had put it in. he usually never uses it unless its  for ttappestry. in fact it was him messaging him.

ttappestry:

helllooo love.. i just wanted to tell you that we need to talk whenever we're both not busy okay?

sals eyebrows scrunched together. did he not want to talk to him anymore? did he figure out who he really was and saw that he was an ugly freak? was it all a prank all along and all the messages between them will be spread all over the internet? sals head was filling with questions that he didn't know the answer to. but as he was thinking about all of these things, he heard the door making that horrible screech noise which meant someone has entered the room.

it was travis.

sal watched as he walked to his desk. it looked like he was crying just minuets before he walked in. travis sat rather close to sal which made things worse. he sat right behind him.

as he walked to his desk, travis gave sal the evil eye when he walked passed him. sal tried to look away to make things less worse, but he just couldn't look away. he looked so broken, so sad. hes never seen him like this before.

when he sat down, the first thing he did when he sat down was shoving sals head down. it had almost hit the table but the only ting that happened was a loud pop in his neck.

"stop staring at me fag" he spat coldly.

sal looked back down at the message on his phone. he typed out a reply but when he decided to just wait until he got home.

not long after, class finally began.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

everything was going as smoothly as it normally would. the class was slow, the teacher was asleep and sal was carefully doing his work so he doesn't fail. even travis wasn't bothering him which was weird... but frightening.

after 45 minutes, the bell rung and was time for lunch. sal was particularly excited because he had packed himself a slice of pizza from last night. everyone got up from their seats and continued to walk out the class.

sal walked through the long hallways to get to his locker. once he was there he opened it up and grabbed what he needed and proceeded to walk to the cafeteria. the doors were wide open and there as already 50+ people inside.

since sal already had his lunch he went to the table he and his friends usually sat. soon his friends came and they talked and had a good time together.

lunch was normal, like always. it was nice seeing his friends. he only had one class and it was with larry. the seats were assigned so larry sat in the front and sal sat in the back. he felt so alone at school. lunch definitely made it better.

as he was walking back to class, which was on the other side of the school and he had about 4 minutes which was more than enough time to get to his class. or so he thought.