Sal X Reader

You and Sally have been friends since he moved into the apartments. You moved in about 4 months before he did, which means you met Larry before he did. Even though you knew Larry longer, Sal and him are still as close as if they were born together.

After 3 years of ghost adventures, movie nights and being wild kids, you finally discovered that you may or may not have a little crush on the blue haired boy. You weren't for sure, because you could never tell how Sally was feeling because he usually kept to himself about things like this but it was obvious when he was happy, or angry, like with most people. It never bothered you because you knew he would never feel the same. You knew he probably liked Ashley way more than you. She was the first girl he met when he moved here. Plus she was pretty. pretty girls always get what they want.

You sat outside at the bottom of Larry's tree house with Larry himself, Todd and Sal. It was a somewhat warm humid night, which was much better then the cold freezing nights. Larry and Sal sat next together playing a game on their GearBoy which held up all of their attention, but you couldn't keep your eyes off of Sal. The way the pinkish sunset made his hands resting on his knees glows a color so perfect you couldn't even comprehend, the way his eyes would dart back and forth on the game he was playing and how he would grumpily sigh when he would lose the round, which resulted to Larry laughing at him and snatching the GearBoy out of his hand so he could try, The way his pretty blue hair would rest just above his shoulders in his pigtails, but would be so much longer when it was down.

You were flashed back to reality when you saw Todds semi pale hand wave up and down in front of your face. You stopped staring at Sal and looked over to a smirking Todd. He pushed up his glasses slightly then began to speak in hushed tone, even though Larry and Sal wouldn't even bother to listen.

"So you have a little thing for Sally Face eh?" He said nudging your shoulder slightly.

"Pfft what do you mean, I was just staring at the trees silly, I do-"

"I see the way you look at him y/n. Even Larry knows you like him. Its totally obvious." He chuckled.

"Is it obvious to him?" You said in a panicked tone, thinking of how embarrassing it would have been if he had knew about this crush that has been growing for the past 3 years.

"I don't know actually. Larry seems to be the only person who can actually read his feelings." As he finished that sentence, you both heard a groan coming from the two. Larry had died for the 2nd time. He throws out some profanity which made everyone laugh.

The rest of the night was just you guys having fun together, and the little dazes you would find yourself in when you would find yourself staring at Sal.

---

Finally at almost 2 am Todd and Larry decided to go back inside and go to bed, Which left you and Sal outside alone. You were scared of the dark which meant you sat kind of close to him. He knew of your fear, so he didn't mind at all. You two sat in silence for a little while until Sal began to speak.

"Do you wanna go back to my place? I can continue to show you how to play the guitar if you want?" He asked looking down at you for an answer. You nodded quickly thinking that anywhere out of the dark would be so much better.

He stood up and helped you up. He let go of your hand which made your heart drop a little bit. You both walked through the door to Larry's room to see that his light was on but he wasnt in, so he must've been in the kitchen. You walked through his room and out his door to his living room/kitchen to see that he was in the kitchen eating a half frozen waffle

"Woah what?! You came through my door without knocking or anything? I could have been jacking off!" he whisper yelled making sure to not wake his mom that was passed out on the couch.

"Yeah we weren't about to walk all they way to the front of the building. You know y/n is scared of the dark" Sal replied pointing to you with his arm. You nodded while cringing at what Larry had just said.

"Yeah Yeah whatever just leave you two love birds" Larry replied lazily while shoving the rest of his waffle into his mouth and walking past them to his room.

You felt your face heat up with that statement so you put your cold hands on your cheeks hoping it would calm them down (which it didn't). You didn't hear anything from Sal except a hushed 'lets go' and his footsteps walking to the door. You Walked out and walked to the elevator to get to his room. You heard a ding and walked out, down the hallways to his door. He took his key out of his pocket and unlocked his door. He walked in not bothering to be quiet which probably meant his dad was away again on a week trip for his job.

"Do you want anything to drink? Eat?" He offered pointing to the kitchen, while looking at you. You shook you head and he simply nodded then started to walk to his door. You followed behind him until you both were sitting criss cross with his red guitar in your lap and him writing or drawing something in a notebook he had.

You Strummed slowly until a crazy question popped into your brain.

"Sal, can I see you without your mask?"

Sal stopped writing in his notebook and looked up at you. He had a bit of shock in his eyes.

"You want to see my-my face?" He stuttered.

"Yeah I mean, unless you don't want to show me which is totally okay I understand if i was invading your privacy-" you rambled but were cut off by the sounds of a click. You looked at Sal to see that he had taken his mask off.

His face had many scars, some chunks of his cheek missing and a small part of his nose gone. You could see the regret and the insecurities on his face from taking off his mask, which made him to quickly try to put it back on, fumbling with the clips. You put your hand on his which makes him stop immediately.

"Don't hide, its okay. You're not ugly at all Sally" You said barely above a normal talking voice. He just sighed and simply said okay. You smiled at him and continued to try to play his guitar while he sat in front of you writing whatever it was down. The silence was peaceful, soothing. Well it was when you didn't mess up a certain chord on a song but other then that, it was a nice silence.

30 minuets past by a little quickly. You felt someone staring at you but most of the time you just ignored it, but it finally got to you so you just looked up and saw Sal staring at you. You watched him lay his notebook down and slowly reach for the red guitar. Once it was in his grasp, he pulled it off your lap and set it to the side as well. You were frozen, so you just watched him. He looked back into your e/c eyes. his eyes switched back and forth to your lips to your eyes.

"Can I kiss you? Please?" He breathed out, just watching you.

You felt his hand reach up and slightly touch your face, as if it was a fragile piece of precious glass that could break at any movement. You were too shocked to say anything, but you nodded.

His lips slowly met yours, softly kissing you while both of his hands reached your cheeks. It wasn't a heated make out like most would be but no, it was slow and passionate. You were on cloud nine. You couldn't believe this was happening.

He pulled away with a smile on his face.

"I like you too y/n. I heard you talk to Todd tonight, and it was a little obvious you liked me." He chuckled slightly at your reaction.

"Ahh that's quite embarrassing" You say as you rest your face into his shoulder to hide the redness forming on your cheeks. His hand stroked your h/c hair, while the other hand rested on your back.

The rest of the night was just you and Sal talking to each other about little things, until around 5 am they finally fell asleep while holding each other close together.

_______

hi uh idk how to write kissing scenes or anything in general lol but hopefully u guys didnt puke at how bad my writing is owo