'Out of a million people...'

        I looked out the window,
     the rain was pouring hard. It was such a coincidence that my tears were pouring as hard, if not, even harder. They ran down my face, as if they were racing, soaking my bed up. Why do I always end up in situations like these? I fall in love and in the end, I'm the one who gets hurt, I'm the one having to sit on the bed crying as if there was no tomorrow. I wanted us to be happy but...it always turns out as you.

      I was happy for both of you, but it seems like I'm the only one who feels sympathy, you guys never considered my feelings. I gave my heart to you whole heartedly yet you threw it away like it was trash. At this point I don't even know what to feel anymore. I just felt...

numb.

      A ding was heard from my phone and I  
    saw the last thing I wanted to see.
DirtyDirty_JaemJaem♥️
'At a date with @NoNo_Way🥰'

I put my phone down. I cried even harder. Remember the times I used to come and cuddle with you because I was afraid of thunder? It seems like it's part of me now.
Remember the times I used to cry your name out loud because it was too dark? It seems like darkness is the only thing that keeps me sane. The laughter, the warmth that you brought to me, and that aura I felt suddenly...

disappeared.

        I was hopeful for at least one thing,          and that was a sound, or just a vibration from my phone to show that you truly cared for me. Asking me if I was okay or why I didn't come to school for 2 weeks straight, but no. All I hear are my incoherent sobs coming out from my mouth. I wanted your hugs and love again. But no, you're giving it to somebody else now. And what hurts more is that...that someone...

I also like.

    I decided to enjoy the weather. Not that it was enjoyable. But it matched my emotions, walking in the rain isn't that bad, right? I put on a hooded jacket and went out of my house. It poured very hard but I didn't feel anything, just how I feel for you right now. I was walking to our favorite places, or at least passing by them. And then I saw a scene. A scene I wished I never ever saw. I saw you kissing Jeno,
him holding the umbrella for you. It made me sick, but I just continued to smile. After all, you don't notice my presence knowing that what you're feeling right now can't be distracted even by the loudest of sounds.
You feel happy, right? You feel happy because you finally found your soulmate. A soulmate that'll make you smile, a soulmate that can lead you through every step of your life, a soulmate that loves you. I thought I was that soulmate, but no.
I thought we could have a three-way relationship, but fate wasn't on my side this time.

     I just ran past you, not caring if I hit your shoulder or not, not caring if you recognized me or not, not caring if you called out my name or not. I just ran and ran til I reached the end. It was a bridge. I sat down, not caring if the pavement was cold, hard, and soaking wet. I just cried, not a single care in the world. In conclusion, caring wasn't one of my traits anymore.

       Then I heard you shouting my name out loud. It used to be the sweetest sound I've ever heard, it used to be music to my ears, but now it's just an alarm to stay away. I didn't turn around, I just stayed there frozen. There it was, the warmth of your hands sending tingles down my body. I used to love this feeling, used to. I just closed my eyes and continued crying. I felt you lift my chin up, I reacted. Not in a good way, instead I slapped your hand away, stood up and ran to god knows where. I ended up at my house, I sat down on the porch, removing my hood. It isn't like it helped anyways. I swayed my now wet hair back. I just sat there, crying. I decided to warm myself up so I don't get sick. But did it matter? It's not like anybody cares anyways. So I just changed clothes and went back to the porch. I sat there for what felt like hours, crying. Then....

there it was.

"R-Renjun!", the brunette called out. He ran towards me along with the raven haired boy. "Where the hell were you? Do you know how worried we were? Why were you crying? Do I have to fight someone? Tell me their adre-," he got cut off by a sudden sob that made it's way out of my mouth. He cupped my face,"A-are you okay?" It was so unfair that I was falling for him even harder. Why? Out of a million people...

I still end up falling for both of you?

Words were trying to force their way out of my mouth, but each time I try to say something they end up coming out as inaudible sounds...

there it was.

"I LOVE BOTH OF YOU," the words that have been kept and caged in my mouth for years have finally come out. I was wishing for the best, hoping that it was one of those cliché moments that they like you too. But...it wasn't

"I'm sorry, we're better off as friends."

Was the last thing I heard from them.
Sometimes it's better off without them.
Or...

Without my life.

                         The End

WHY AM I MAKING EVERYBODY DIE LMAO!? Anyways I'm sorry for making my bias die haha...I actually have more stories but they're also kinda sad so Imma try and make fluff just for you guys. Who am I even talking to? Lolol I'm flopping so hard but idc look forward to it whoever's reading this.