Chapter 9: Silence Mistakes

Start from the beginning

"I'm not a brat."

"Yes you are, what pray tell why are you asking this in the first place my son?"

"I want. . .to be with him everyday!"

"You meet him every weekends."

"Everyday is everyday it's different from weekend to weekend."

"Aren't my son becoming possessive and selfish with his adorable fiance eh, I'll report this to your father."

"Muqin!——"

"Hello! Hubby! How are you? Anyway Shi......"

Tetsuya noticed Sei Shi smiling lips as he looked to him. What's funny ah? Is that funny in thinking about studying together. He feel embarrassed right now with small anger bubbling up inside him. The silverhead making fun of his words. What a jerk! —but he's Kuroko Tetsuya, the expression in his face stayed blank as always. Trying to be calm in this situation . . however it's Sei Shi.

"It's not funny Shi."

The other male hit the breaks without a warning that made Kuroko flinched in his seat. When the obsidian black car finally stopped and completely safe.

Sei Shi glanced at the fuming Tetsuya with confusion.

"Pardon?"

Silence. Deadly Silence.

If the bluenette are okay with it and then this silverhead is opposite.

"Tetsuya?"

No reaction. Sei Shi being ignored for the first time after seven years. This isn't good and will be a big reminder to the male.

"Tetsuya?"

Ignored. The bluenette's really doing it on purpose. Sei Shi wonder what he did to have this today.

Funny? Oh—Fu–k! Maybe earlier, he unconsciously smile without him noticing it and his beloved clearly misunderstood it, that he's laughing about the other's words! What the—how idiot. Sei Shi mentally grimaced at his own thoughts. 

Because Tetsuya is stubborn , he will ignore Sei Shi for the whole day, so the silverhead have decided to move forward and drive.

—————————

KEI STAYED AND WATCHED from his spot when a certain white limousine parked in distance as he can feel the tracks of sweat rolling down on his skin. Never in his dreams happened this before, a scenario of his beloved calling to meet him, even though it's not with Why? I miss you, Is that too much to ask for? , with crazy thoughts he closed and mentally shrugged his fantasy.  At this moment, he need to avoid making a mistakes. It's crucial part and might be his last chance.

Behave, Kei Kanari! Someone from his mind whispered.

A familiar silhouette walked toward him, the raven haired, a beautiful face that supposed expressing with cherry smile, the small body he always carry when they're innocent, and the baby Hawkeye of his.

"Kazunari." Kei spoke lowly, feeling a thumping heartbeats getting out of hand.

"Hi..Kana." Kazunari stopped in front of him giving some space. His face is so calm but you can feel the wind of nervousness surrounding him. The Hawkeye isn't ready—but he must get ready, he had decided for this.