PART FOURTEEN

______INFO______(f/c) - favourite colour_______***********

______
INFO
______
(f/c) - favourite colour
_______
***********

❤||||>ALLY'S SIDE<||||❤

"Miss Mayfair has been with us for almost 10 years now, she's always given everything she has to this company and we're very eager to hold onto her for as long as possible.
As a select few of you know, yesterday I offered her partner and I have to tell you all-"

Your stomach drops, you're so happy for your girlfriend but don't want to lose her again.

"-that Miss Mayfair has declined."

What?!

You whip your head round towards your girlfriend at the other side of the room.
She's forcing herself not to look in your direction, visibly gulping as she looks straight ahead at your boss as he carries on speaking, you can hear your co-workers expressing their shock behind you.

Fuck...

You wait impatiently as your boss finishes gushing about Ally, before launching yourself off your seat towards her the moment the speech finishes.

She looks as though she's fighting back tears, "Ally...What are you doing?
Everything you've worked for."

Jesus, she looks like she's going to be sick.

You forget everyone else around you a moment and stroke down your girlfriend's cheek, she holds your hand against her face as she gathers herself.

"Listen, being a partner would've been great...But it's you that means everything to me, more than another promotion.
I've felt you slip away again these past few months and I know you've been having your doubts about us - I can't stand that, not after everything we've been through."

"I love you."

"I love you too which is why-"

Your girlfriend lowers herself to the floor, a couple of your co-workers nudge eachother as more and more turn to face you both.

"-I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

Ally opens the blue velvet box she's holding, revealing a white gold wedding band with a (f/c) diamond glistening in the middle.

Holy shit.

"Will you marry me?"

You're only stunned into silence a moment before your reaction answers for you as you stroke over her soft brown hair, struggling to respond as your emotions get the better of you.