Chapter Fifteen

Daniel screamed as he fell back and scooted away from her. He couldn't believe his eyes, his Seraphina had wings growing out of her back and horns on her head! She really was a demon from hell. No denying it now.
"Daniel..... Daniel say something,"
"I-I-I have to go. I have to go," Dan says scrambling to get up but he screamed when he turned around to see her instantly inq front of him.
"Please don't be scared. This is me Daniel, I told you I'm not from here. Your the first human I've showed my true form to don't run away please,"
"A-Are all you Morningstar's like this? Including Amenadiel?"
She shook her head.
"Amenadiel's an angel, he's not like us,"
"Wait so heaven is real.... Hell is real... There's actually an afterlife?"
"Yes. I'll explain everything to you Daniel I'll start from the beginning, back when Dad actually loved Luci and I,"
"Your dad is.... The big man upstairs?"
"Yes please sit down Daniel its a long story," she told him as her wings retracted from her back and horns went down.
She was back to her normal self and Daniel is slowly starting to get over the fact that Seraphina is really a demon from hell. He sighed as he sat at the bar and Seraphina sat with him but not before getting a bottle of bourbon.
"You drink a lot,"
"Under stress or depression I do, okay so in the beginning," Seraphina started as Daniel paid every bit of attention.

★★★★★

"So your dad banished you just because you stood up for Lucifer?"
"Mhmmm I used to be dad's favorite to say the least but now.... I'm his least favorite. It's always Amenadiel,"
"Wow Sera, from what you told me you've had a hard life. I'm sorry for offending you before I was wrong because I didn't believe in the whole demonology thing, but now that I do I want you to know that I'll always be here for you. I promise to never hurt you again. You mean everything to me Sera,"
"And you Daniel, are the first human who I've truly have feelings for.  There's something about you that's different from the rest,"
"How touching, I would assume she's told you?" Lucifer says coming in the club and sitting down next to them as he poured a glass of bourbon.
"Yeah.... She did, so your really a devil?"
"Yes the devil as she told you. Now Daniel normal humans aren't supposed to know about us immortals, you can't tell or talk to anyone about it,"
"Not even Amenadiel?"
"Especially not him. He'll go crazy if he finds out she told you of all people. He doesn't exactly like you ya know,"
"Got it my lips are sealed Mr. Morningstar, now Ms. Morningstar if your not too busy tonight would you like to go to the movies with me?"
"Of-"
"Sorry Daniel but my sister and I have a lot to do tonight. Starting with cleaning up whatever party she had in here it's a mess,"
"But Luci come on can't I clean it up later? This is the first time going out with Daniel despite him knowing who I truly am,"
"Sister I'm not letting you stay here making a mess. Clean this place up and we have to talk to Mom and Amenadiel afterwords anyways maybe some other time?" 
"Hey, I'm always available. Call me okay?"
"Alright," Seraphina sighed as Daniel leaned over and kissed her passionately on the lips.
"Thanks Daniel for accepting me for who I am,"
"Not a problem Sera, you mean a lot to me,"
"Bye,"
"Bye," he said kissing her head one more time before leaving the building.
"Now that's a man," Seraphina said with a goofy smile on her face as Lucifer rolled his eyes.
"You and your choices are ridiculous. But it's whatever as long as both of you are no longer moping around about each other. Now come clean this mess up and come with me up to the pent house we have to talk with Mum and Amenadiel,"
"About what?"
"About sending her back to hell that's what," Lucifer says before walking away leaving a stunned Seraphina behind.