Nightmares

I lay awake, not able to sleep. I could almost just sprint to the hospital, knowing that if (Y,N) is also awake and stable, I might get answers.

'Fuck it'

I walk over to my door, grab the handle, and twisted it lightly. I softly tip-toed across the hallway, down the stairs,-

*SMACK*

I turn around to see the old hag. "What the fuck?!" I whisper-yelled. "Where the hell do you think your going, dressed like that no less!" "I'm going-for a walk!"

I stopped my self from telling her I was going to visit (Y,N). I looked down at my outfit, I had a white t-shirt and black basketball shorts on. "At least grab a fucking jacket!"

I ran past her and grabbed my baggy jacket that I spraypainted a red 'X' onto. I tied it around my waist and walked towards the door as my hag of a mom watches me. I gently shut the door, then sprint down the sidewalk. The hospital is about seven miles away and I couldn't care less.

When I saw the hospital I slowed down. 'Why am I doing this? Why am I so abscessed with what I saw?' The image of a small (Y,N) running to that woman would flash in my head from time to time.

Before I knew it, I was at the front desk. "Hey! Which room is (Y,N) Aizawa staying in?!" She looked at me. "What your relation to mis-" I cut her off.

"Which room..."

She jumped, "Room 7, sir." I walked around for a while until I found it. I gave the door a loud knock. "Come in" was heard through the door.

I open the door. She look at me in surprise and in fear. I looked around the room, it was filled with flowers and stuffed animals.

I grab a chair and pull it towards her bed, then walk over to the door and shut it. I slowly walk over to the chair and plop down onto it. She just looks away. "Hey...can I ask a shity question?" She nods her but still won't look at me. "When we were sparing...what happened?"

She was quiet for a moment. "Nothing..." "YOU'RE A GODDAMN LIER!!!" She flinched. "It's part of my quirk." She finally confessed,"...manipulation...I didn't mean to use it like that on you. I'm able to manipulate things, people, emotions, quirks-but when you used your quirk...I...." she stopped for a moment, then the door opened again and Aizawa stepped in.

He looked at me with silent rage. "Bakugou..." he squinted his eyes,"funny seeing you here." "I was just about to leave anyways." I felt something clasp onto my wrist. "Please don't, it's boring here." (Y,N) looked at me with pitiful eyes. She let go to rub her arms. 'She must be cold'

I stood up and untied my jacket from around my waist and threw it at her. It landed on her face. "You looked cold, hospital blankets aren't usually warm and I owe you a jacket anyways."

She pulled on the jacket, which fit her almost perfectly, and thanked me. "Well...I have to go now, bye bitch." I heard Teach growl to himself.

I didn't want to discuss what I saw in front of her lazy ass dad. I exited the hospital. Walking home with my head down. I'll talk to her tomorrow.

I open the door and creep my way up stairs. I faceplant on my bed and force my eyes shut, trying to get at least an hour of sleep. The darkness finally consumed me.

"Momma?...."