Hey There Delilah

Chapter 2

-1 year later-

"So?" Louis asked glancing over my shoulder to see the scale. I laughed and pushed him off.

"138." I said turning around.

"Really?" He asked. I nodded. He did a little happy dance and hugged me. I just laughed.

"This means you HAVE to audition." I said still laughing.

"Fine. Only since you keep your deal." He said letting me go. We went to the computer and signed him up. We found out his number and the time he should be there.

"Ok. So auditions are in 8 days. What are you going to sing?" I asked looking up from the computer.

"What do you want me to sing?" He asked. He already knew what I was going to say cause it was our favorite song.

"Hey There Delilah." I said. He nodded laughing.

-One week later-

"I hope he gets through." I said pacing back and forth as Lottie laughed at some girl who thought she was the bomb.

"Me too." Mom said as Louis walked into the judging place. We waited outside.

"Hey." A guy said coming up to me.

"Umm... Hi?" I said.

"I wanted to come say that I like that shirt. I have a Mickey one at home, if you wanna come see it?" He said winking at me.

"No Thanks." I said looking at the screen. Louis was just about to sing.

"Look, I was wondering if you wanna go out sometime?" He asked. He stepped closer to me. I pushed him off.

"No thanks. I don't date snobs." I said smiling then turning to the screen once more.

"What ever, your fat and ugly anyway." He said. Ok, Well that hurt... A lot. Fizzy looked at me. I acted like I brushed it off.

A BILLION minutes later Louis walked out.

"I got in!" He said. We all hugged him. I was so happy for him. We went out to eat to celibrate.

"What can I get you?" The waiter said. Everyone ordered exept me.

"I'll just get a salad." I said. Lottie looked at me. I shook my head. The food came and everyone ate. I didn't really eat. Just like, nibbled.

"When do you leave?" I asked Louis. He looked up from his pasta.

"Two weeks." He said with his mouth full. Wow. He really is leaving...

"Ok. Cool." I said forcing a laugh out.

"Yeah. I can't believe I through." He said.

"I dough I'll make it to the finals." He added on. I laughed, for real this time.

"Are you for real, I predict you'll be in the finals. In fact you just might win." I said. He smiled and hugged me.

"I might have to realise the sass you tought me." He laughed.

"Haha! Yup!" I laughed.

(A/N: Short sorry!)