London is a Stranger

Chapter 15

Louis P.O.V

"So you are home?" I asked Alyssa. She had just gotten home, apparently.

"Yep, mom just saw the cab." She said. I heard some muffling noises and a crying voice.

"Louis? Hello?" Someone said. I'm guessing its Emma.

"Yeah?" I questioned.

"She'll have to call you back. Her and your mom are having a moment." She said. There where more muffling noises and I could hear mom saying 'I missed you' over and over again to Alyssa.

"Ok. Bye love." I said hanging up. I hope I don't scare her with the surprise I hooked up.

Alyssa's P.O.V

"Mom, I have to interupt our 'Welcome Home' moment. This is Victoria, and that's Emma." I said wiping tears and pointing to each girl. The both waved and said hey.

Mom welcomed them and showed us to our rooms. She brought the girls to the guest room and told me my room has stayed the same.

I walked upstairs and saw my door closed with the same wooden letters on the door.

I opened the door and saw the pink walls filled with Katy Perry and Justin Bieber posters. My bed was made up with the letter I wrote sitting on the edge. Everything but my closet and bathroom was clean, just the way I left it.

I sat my bag down on my bed and picked up the letter. I re-read it an thought of how selfish I was to do that. What progress did I make? None.

I sighed and sat the letter on my old dresser then went to the twins room. Louis told mom not to tell the girls I was coming.

"DAISY NO! IT'S MY TOP!" Phoebe yelled. I knocked on the door.

"MOM! PHOEBE WON'T LET ME-" Daisy yelled opening the door. She froze when she saw me.

"Hey stranger." I said smiling. They both just kinda stood there.

"Uh..." Daisy stuttered.

"Do you not recognise your own sister!?" I gasped dramatically. They both looked at each other

"Alyssa?" Phoebe asked lookin me up and down. I smiled an nodded. They tackled me in hugs.

"Are you here to stay?" Daisy asked. I smiled.

"I'm acutely staying here till I get enough money to get a house here or in London." I said hugging them. The screamed and started telling me all I have missed. They both ran around their room showing me things.

Apparently, Daisy was Alice in a school play. Phoebe got the chicken pocks. They both went on a weekend trip with their friend and swam with some dolphins.

"Wow. I missed a lot didn't I?" I asked while they showed me their honor roll awards.

"Yeah! Wait! Guess where I get to go this December?" Phoebe said jumping up and down.

"Um... You get to go back to school?" I asked while sitting at their tea party table.

"EW. No! I get to go to Disney Land with Eleanor and Louis!" She said jumping around.

"That's cool! Do you get to go anywhere Daisy?" I asked. She shook her head and walked out.

"And guess what I go-" Phoebe started.

"Hey I got to go surprise Lottie and Fizzy. Ill see you later ok squirt?" I said standing up and spinning her around. She laughed an nodded.

- Later That Evening -