Chapter 11

"Why did you come back?!" I yell at Harper. After another argument with Macy I stomped into her room to find her sitting on the bed in a very sexy silk purple nighty.

Macy finds some way to argue with me about Harper. If it's not me sleeping with her, it's I'm spending to much time with her or I'm talking to her to much. And I have no idea where she gets it from. I don't spend anytime with Harper sure we talk but that's it. If I'm in the living room or kitchen, outside, something and Harper is there or shows up we talk nothing more. Macy is also upset that Tabby has gotten close to Harper.

Since Harper works in the daycare and Tabby loves going to the daycare to play with the babies they've gotten closer because Tabby likes to help Harper out. So I'm getting shit for all that.

"I was happy! Then you just had to show up and ruin everything!" I continue to yell at her.

"I'm sorry Keagan for wanting to come home." I sigh heavily turn around and grip her dresser. I bow my head and shake it. "I don't mean to ruin your relationship but I'm not going anywhere. This is my home too." I hear her get out of bed and she wraps her arms around me from behind burying her head in my back.

"Don't." I whisper.

"I'm sorry Keagan for causing trouble I didn't mean too." she's not doing anything. It's not like she track me down or stalks me or whatever. I know she's not. She'll just come in from outside or the daycare or to make her something to eat and I'll be there or it's the other way around. I'll come in from where ever and she'll be there. We don't search each other out. I grab her hands from around me and turn around. Damn she's sexy. No stop Keagan now is not the time.

"No! You don't get to apologize. I was happy. You shouldn't of never came back! Did you decide oh Keagan has been happy long enough time to ruin it for him?! Leave Harper! Go back to school away fr..." I didn't even finish that sentence because I grabbed her neck and crashed her lips to mine.

I kiss her like a hungry man starved. It was rough. I quit thinking I just do. I grab her nighty and just rip it down the middle I yank it off of her without breaking the kiss. We both pull my shirt off breaking the kiss as soon as its off we go back to kissing. Then she goes for my pants unbuttoning them and unzipping them as I rip off her panties. I pick her up by her forearms walk to her bed and throw her on it. I take off the rest of my close and cover her body with mine.

When I woke up I look around confused and spot Harper. She's got only her lower half cover. I get an eye full of her beautiful breast cover in bite marks and hickeys. I get hard again just at the sight. Oh shit what have I done? Oh I know exactly what I've done. Dumbass. Great the one thing I didn't want to do and I did it. Macy will never forgive me for this. This whole time I've denied sleeping with her and I turn around and do it. I sit up quickly cussing myself causing Harper to wake up.

"This doesn't change anything." I blurt out.

"I know."

"You were just a fuck." I get up from the bed and start putting my clothes on.

"I know." she whispers hurt.

"I'm never leaving her for you."

"I know."

"You were just a mistake."

"I know." when I'm done I head to the door and open it but I stop.

"I'm still asking her to marry me if she forgives me." I say and close the door behind me but not before I heard her sniff. That almost killed me. I stopped dead in my tracks for a second then kept on walking. I can't believe I just did that. I can't believe I slept with her. I take a deep breath and go to our room.

When I open the door it's empty. I sit on the bed and bury my head in my hands. How could I have been so stupid? I don't even know what came over me. Sure I thought she was sexy but I didn't mean to sleep with her. Actually I went in there to tell her to leave and never come back. Sure I was mad but that didn't give me a reason to fuck her. Good god what have I done? I don't know how Macy is going to take this. Ugh she's going to kill me then dump me then kill me again. Shit I really, really, really didn't mean to sleep with her.

Oh god what about Tabby? She thinks of me as her father. What's she going to think? I sit there what feels like for days but in reality it was hours when Macy comes in the room. I look up at her and she has tears in her eyes.

"Don't say it. I know I can smell it." she sniffs.

"I'm so sorry." she shakes her head no and sit down beside me. I get on my knees in front of her. "I'm sorry..." but she stops me.

"Go take a shower I can't talk to you and smell her on you." I just nod and get up. I go to the bathroom and take off my shirt when she comes in with some clothes and towels. She snorts.

"What?" I ask.

"She sure didn't take it easy on you." I give her a confused look and she points at the mirror. I look and it's my back she pointing at. Harper clawed the shit out of my back. It looks like a cat went ape shit on it.

"I didn't take it easy on her either." I say with shrug. I won't lie that was some amazing rough sex but I won't tell Macy that.

I quickly take a shower get dressed and go back into the bedroom. I lean up against the wall waiting for her to say something but she doesn't so I do.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to screw her. I went in there to yell and tell her to leave and never come back. I don't even know how it happen. One second I'm yelling at her the next...I...I don't know. I'm so sorry." she shakes he head no again.

"I knew it was bound to happen. Do you love her." honestly I couldn't even answer that question anymore. As much as I wanted to say I hate her I just couldn't. She is my mate after all.

"I love you." I tell her instead.

"I know but your not in love with me like you are with her and we both know I'm not in love with you either." I nod knowing she's right. I get on my knees in front of her again.

"So whats this mean for us?" I ask she shrugs. "Can you please forgive me?" she sighs heavily and looks me on the eye.

"She satisfied you didn't she?" I couldn't lie. I've never been more satisfied and she knows it. It's a mate thing. No matter how good sex is with someone else. No matter how many times you get off. Your still not satisfied. She goes through it too.

"Yeah." she nods.

"Can I trust you not to do it again." once again I cannot lie.

"How bout I promise to try my damnest not to do it again." she laughs nodding.

"I know I shouldn't but I also know how it is to have your destined mate around. You just can't seem to help yourself. I just hope you got it out of your system now. I guess I'll live with that promise but promise me something."

"I'll try."

"Whatever happens between us you'll never stop being a father to Tabby."

"Now that I can promise."

"Good." I could never stop being a father to that little girl.

She's everything to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!