"No not at all i was just calling to tell you that I'm coming home tommorow" She speaks with excitement in her voice. I smile at the idea of us both spending quality time together. She's been gone for five days for a buisness trip in Wellington.

"Really? I cant wait to see you mum"

"I know me too sweetie. When i get home we can have a mothers-daughter day okay?"

"Definitely i can't wait, i love you mum"

"I love you two sweetheart, i'll see you tommorow"

"See you tommorow" I hang up the phone and smile at the ground.

I feel a warm liquid run down my cheek then a warm hand wipe it away. I look up to be met by green eyes and a warm smile with his dimples showing.

"You okay love?" Harry asks.

"Yeah i'm fine. My mum is coming home tommorow and she said that we're gonna have a mother-daughter day when she comes back."

He pulls me into a hug and i hug him back feeling happy. We get interrupted by Louis clearing his throat and pull away. I almost forgot he was here. Whoops.

"I think my food is ready" He states.

I roll my eyes and walk over to the oven to see that the brownie is indeed ready. I pull it out and set it on a cooling rack. Louis races over and starts cutting a piece but i stop before he could.

"Keeezzziiahhhh!!!!!" He whines like a five year old child.

"No you need to let it cool down for at least five minutes." I giggle.

"Fine" He pouts and walks into the lounge and plonks himself down on the couch spreading his body all over the furniture. I grab Harry's hand and pull him with me towards the lounge. I plonk myself on Louis stomach and hear him mumble a 'oof ' i giggle at him.

"Get off me" He groans.

"You wanted to take the whole couch you ass" I reply

"Fine i'll get up just get your fat ass off of me"

I stand up and allow him to sit up. I sit down next to him while Harry sits next to me. I turn the tv on and go through the channels before i settle on adventure time. We watch in silence before Louis gets up after five minutes and races towards the kitchen. I watch him as he cuts a huge piece of the brownie and stuffs it into his face. He then groans in happiness and finishes the piece he just had. He pulls out three plates and cuts three more pieces and puts them on the plate. He then walks in and gives me and Harry both a plate.

"Thanks" I say and take a bite of it. Damn does this taste good.

"Mmmm you're the best baker ever babe" Harry says with a piece of brownie in his mouth. I giggle and wipe his mouth with my hand where crumbs were. Once we finish eating i look at the time to see its 7:38am.

"You guys got any plans today?" Louis asks from beside me.

"Not that i know of why?"

"Well good cause you guys are coming to the fair with me, Vaylen, Hope and Zayn today. It starts at about four tonight so be ready by then I'm gonna pick everyone up."

"Sounds like fun" Harry says.

"Cool i'll see you guys later, i gotta get going" Louis hugs us both goodbye and walks into the kitchen before cutting half of the brownie and wrapping it in tin foil.

"Bye!!!" He yells at the front door.

"Bye!!" We yell back.

..........................

"Babe you ready? Louis should be here soon" Harry asks me as he sits on my bed while i finish fixing my hair.

I walk over to my full length mirror and see my outfit to make sure it looks alright. Im wearing navy blue skinny jeans, a blank tank top, my white benie with my hair curled and flowing down my shoulders and back, my black converse and a black jacket. I smile approving of my outfit and turn to see Harry staring at me. I feel the redness in my cheeks and look down. I feel a finger under my chin forcing me to look at him.

"You look beautiful no matter what you wear" He whispers. I kiss him on the lips and look up to see him smiling at me.

"Thanks babe, let's go downstairs" He nods and pulls me downstairs with him.

When we get downstairs i hear a horn beep signalling that they're here. I grab my stuff and walk out the door following behind Harry. Harry opens the door for me and i get in. Louis in the drivers seat, Vaylen is in the passengers seat , Zayn and Hope are in the back while me and Harry sit in the middle.

"Hey guys" I yell. I hear a few hi's and hey's. Soon enough we're pulling out of my driveway and down the road to the fair.

Throughout the ride we have small talk and share a few laughs here and there, mostly because Louis being the entertainer that he is talks about random stuff. Minutes later we arrive at a park where heaps of rides are set up, candy and food stalls, stall games and heaps of other stuff. We all get out and head down towards the park with excitement running through our bodies. We all pay for our tickets and stand beside a photo booth. I look over to the rest of the group and i wriggle my eyebrows at them with a smirk on my face.

"Are you thinking of what I'm thinking?" I ask them.

"Selfies!!!" Hope and Vaylen yell in unison. I hear the boys moan while us girls giggle.

We pull them with us and drag them into the booth. It's quite small but we all manage to get in. Zayn is by the wall with Hope sitting on his lap, Harry sits down next to him while i sit down on his lap, Vaylen sits down next to us and Louis being Louis lies down on all of us with his head in Hope's lap while i have his waist and Vaylen gets his legs.

"Smile!!" Louis yells but we're all groaning while the flash goes off. We all laugh and then another flash goes off. We pull a funny face then another flash goes off, lastly i push Louis off of us causing him to fall while the rest of us burst out laughing and the flash goes off. We all stumble out of the booth and wait for the photos to be processed. We brought heaps so that each of us could have one. Louis groaned in frustration and rubbed his right arm.

"Bahahahaha your guys faces are hilarious" Louis bursts out laughing while pointing at the first picture. To be honest our faces were pretty funny. We all laughed again and made our way towards the rides.

"Let's have some fun bitches!!" Louis yells while fist pumping into the air.

I swear this kid has mental problems.

(A/N Hey guys so heres the update, i know its a stupid one but im really tired and its like lmost 11:00pm and i have school tommorow but i'll update tommorow so dont worry. Thanks guys next chapter will be better i promise, dont forget that im not planning these chapters they just pop into my head as i type)