Chapter Seven

*Edited*

Hugging The Beautiful Stranger.

When we arrive at my house i get out of the car and go into my house. My mum works as a politician for the national party, she's the deputy prime minister so she's a very busy women. I see her in the mornings but hardly after school, she works late at night so it gets lonely sometimes but it's alright.

I go upstairs to my bedroom and get out my books to study. As i'm studying my phone vibrates and i grab it from my dresser. I look at my phone with a confused look seeing as it's a message from an unknown number.

'Hey Keziah, its Harry Styles from school, i just wanted to say thanks for today'. I stare at my phone and a smile is brought to my lips.

'Hey Harry no problem um... if you dont mind me asking how'd you get my number?'

'I asked Zayn for it in Biology sorry i should've asked you for it but i was too scared :/'

'Haha don't worry its fine Harry i don't mind to be honest :) so what are you doing?'

'Okay and nothing really just texting you cause theres nothing else to do ;) how about you?'

'Aww your a cute one Mr Styles ;) and i was just studying if you wanted to join me?'

'Umm... if it's alright with your parents'

'My mums working late tonight so it'll just be you and me studying'

'Sure text me your address and i'll come over'

I send Harry my address and i jump off my bed and tidy the room up even though theres not much to clean. I then go into my bathroom to fix my hair and just as i get out of the bathroom theres a knock at the door so i run down the stairs and open up the door to find a dimpled smile boy with perfect hair and green eyes.

"Hey Harry come inside" I greet him.

"Hey" He walks inside and i lead him up the stairs to my bedroom. "I hope you don't mind but i thought we'd get hungry while we study so i brought some pizza and coke"

"It's perfect actually i always get hungry while studying" I laugh and we both sit down on my bed and open up the pizza and start eating.

We grab our books and start our long night of studying. An hour later i get bored and look over to see Harry sitting crossed legged at the end of my bed with his eyebrows furrowed together in frustration. He bites his lip and runs his large hand through his mop of curls and i can't stop myself from staring and laughing at this beautiful boy in front of my eyes. He then looks up from his book and blushes when he notices that i was staring at him, which causes me to blush as well.

"What?" He asks while smiling.

"You look adorable when you're frustrated" I giggle and he blushes even more.

"I hate biology" He chuckles.

"Then why take it?" I frown.

"My mum practically forced me to do it" He replies.

"Well that sucks but in a way you can never win an argument with your mother" I laugh.

"I agree" We both laugh and carry on with our studying. Once i finished revising my work i look at my phone and see that its six thirty pm.

"Wow time flies by fast" I say loudly.

"What time is it?" Harry quizzes.

"Six thirty" I huff.

"We've been studying for ages" He smiles.

"We have haven't we? Did you want to go and watch a movie downstairs while i order in something for dinner?" I ask.

"Yeah that sounds great" We both stand up and Harry takes his stuff downstairs following behind me. I call in for some chinese and we both go into my huge lounge to watch a movie.

"What movie did you want to watch?" I ask Harry.

"Anything really, i don't mind" He shrugs.

"Well did you want to watch Grease? i love that movie" I smile.

"Sure i love that movie too" He proudly says.

I put the movie on and sit next to Harry on the couch a couple of inches away from him. Twenty minutes through the movie the door bell rings and i see a man holding our food. I pay for the food and go back to the lounge to have dinner with Harry. After we finish eating i take our dishes up and Harry follows me into the kitchen.

"Thanks for tonight i enjoyed spending time with a new friend but i guess i should be getting back to the house now" Harry thanks and i say my thanks to him for coming over.

We walk to the door and as i open the door for Harry he smiles and thanks me once more, i blush even more and put my head down.

"Anytime" I mumble, what happened next came out of the blue.

He grabbed me and hugged me tightly, i was so surprised that i hugged him back. I could feel his muscular body on mine, his hands gently rubbing my back making my legs wobble. I honestly thought i was gonna fall and collapse to the ground but Harry held me steadily in his warm embrace. He finally pulled away and kissed me on the cheek.

"See you tommorow beautiful goodnight" He whispers with a wide grin on his face.

"Goodnight Harry" I grin as i shut the door and run upstairs and get ready for bed. I lie down in my bed and close my eyes thinking of Harry Styles.

(A/N Hey guys im so sorry for keeping you guys waiting so long, ive been really busy latly with my sisters 18th birthday and it was amazing. I also wanted to say thank you for getting my book over 100 reads and i was thinking of dedicated some chapters to my fellow readers. Comment if you want a dedicated chapter and please keep spreading the word about my book, thanks guys love you all :) )