Chapter Twenty

*Edited*

Let's have some fun bitches.

*Louis POV*

After a couple of minutes of waiting for them to sort things out i open up the door and walk downstairs to see them standing there smiling at each other like the freakin idiots that they are.

"Hey you two lovebirds!" I shout.

They break from their embrace and turn to me quite startled.

"Lou! Oh my god you scared me" Keziah breathes heavily while running a hand through her hair.

Harry chuckles and wraps his arms around her shoulders from behind and rests his chin on her right shoulder while looking at me. She blushes at the contact and wraps her arms around his.

"I guess you two sorted it out?" I ask raising a eyebrow.

"Yeah" They say in unison making them laugh while i roll my eyes.

"Well if you two are good now i'd like to go home now and sleep"

"Thanks Lou but you don't have to go, why don't i make your favourite snack?" Keziah smiles innocently. Immediately my eyes widen and i smile excitedly.

"YES!! Oh my god yes! Get your ass in that kitchen and make me my dark double chocolate brownies women before i die" I shout at her.

"Calm your tits Lou you're already dead" She jokes making Harry burst out into laughter.

"Ha-ha funny" Really Kezz?

"Sorry Lou i couldn't help it" She laughs again and walks towards me and hugs me.

I swat her arms away from me annoyed at her attempt of a joke. She laughs again and walks past me and into the kitchen to make my brownies. I follow her into the kitchen and watch her do her thing. I hear shuffling next to me and see Harry sitting down next to me on a chair in front of the bench where Keziah is working. He smiles at me and i return the gesture.

"Thanks for coming over Louis, I'm sorry about waking you up early as in the morning" He says.

"No problem mate I'm always here when you need me. Besides Keziah's making it up to me." I reply.

He chuckles before saying "Yeah her baking is amazing"

"Damn right it is" I say and high five him.

"Idiots" I hear Keziah whisper but only i could hear.

"I heard that love" I tell her making her look at me.

"No you didn't"

"Yeah i did, don't forget my hearing is better than mundanes" I reply.

She rolls her eyes and carries on with her baking. After a couple of minutes she pours the batter into a dish and puts it into the oven to bake. She walks back over to the bench and cleans up her mess then washes her hands at the sink. When she walks back over to us i hear ringing from upstairs, using my vampire speed i race upstairs and follow the sound into Keziah's bedroom. I look over to her dresser and see her phone going off. I race back downstairs with vampire speed and hand over the phone to her. She looks at me confused but takes the phone anyway. She swipes the screen not bothering to look at the caller ID. She puts it up to her and mutters a hello.

*Keziahs POV*

"Hello?" I say into the phone wondering who would be calling at this time in the morning.

"Keziah hunny it's mum, did i wake you up sweetheart?" My mum asks me.

"No of course not, is something wrong?"