Everyone introduced themselves in front. Jungkook was the next one, so he stood up and he went in front of everyone. He wore a long-sleeved light orange shirt. a pair of light blue jeans.

Jungkook placed his hands on his side. taking a few deep breaths, "H-hello. My name is Jeon Jungkook. N-nice to meet you..."

"Nice to meet you! Do you have any hobbies, Jungkook?" Miss Bae asked him with a soft voice, then smiled.

"I-I do photography, I sing... And, uh, I play overwatch... And I write poems, especially when it's summer. It gives me a lot of ideas." the teacher stared at she was amazed. "You have lots of talent, Jungkook! I wanna see how you write your poems sometimes."

"T-thank you," Jungkook got back to his seat– and smiled. Everyone clapped for him, and everyone was talking about him. He felt happy.

The rest of the day went fine and awesome, at least for Jungkook. He made new friends, tasted new foods, and went to places where he had not been before.

They went home early. Jungkook and Jimin walked together silently. "So, Jungkook, do you read novels? Fictions? Fanfictions?"

"O-oh, not really," Jungkook continue to walk. Jimin's head turns to the other one, "Really? But how can you get ideas?"

"well, sometimes I use my own experience in life," Jungkook says looking down at his shoes. "I don't have enough money to buy books or movies. I use it to pay tuition for college."

"Ah, you're very talented Ggukie. I swear." jimin giggles. "Also, hey. Wanna watch a movie with me later? I got new movie CD's yesterday!"

"Hmm, I can't promise but yeah, I'll try." Jungkook smiles as he looked at the smaller boy beside him.

After some long walk, Jungkook notices that Jimin was... following him? Jungkook speaks, "Hey u-uhm, why are you following me?"

"What? I'm not following you," Jungkook looked confused. "My condo is over there." the small boy points over the big white building– where Jungkook lives too?!

"Wait, Woah– you also live here?!" Jungkook excitedly asked and Jimin giggles, "Uh, yeah? Wait. Are you telling me you also live there too I–"

"Yes! oh my God, I moved two days ago before starting uni. I kind of miss my parents," Jimin giggles as they entered the building. "I'm sure they'll be fine! You can enjoy uni without worrying about them. but still– check on them every week."

"I will. What about you? Since when did you move?" Jungkook asks, while pressing the number 5 on the elevator and Jimin pressed 4. "I moved in like, 1 week ago or something– my mom didn't want me lying in the house so she moved me here. Yes. All of my things are in my condo and the space is REALLY small. But the space in my bed is SO so so so big it could fit, like, 4 people."

"like, a King sized bed?" Jungkook asks and Jimin nodded. They heard a beep– they were on the 4th floor now. "Ggukie, I'm going now. " Jungkook waved his hands, and the door in the elevator closed. He didn't feel like coming down there– he was too tired because he did a lot today.

He threw his bag on the floor, took his shoes off and sat on his bed. He checked his phone and saw a notification from his mom.

Mama 💓
Hello baby! Did you eat??

Mama 💓
Oh and how's uni? did you
make new friends?

Mama 💓
Also, Kai misses you so much

Mama 💓
Kai is always out with that kid
named Soobin

Mama 💓
PERHAPS THEY'RE DATING??

Mama 💓
No. No they shouldn't. You're the
one who should have a boyfriend first! fufu~

Mama 💓
U have a crush on someone??!

Jungkook
Hey mom. Just got back from uni

Jungkook
I made a new friend today! he's Jimin.
Everyone was nice at school.
Just felt very anxious and stuff.

Jungkook
I miss Kai too.
But what? Who is Soobin?

Jungkook
See, mom :(

Jungkook
I'm missing so much about
this kind of events :(

Mama 💓
Aww baby that's okay, mama is
here to inform you about what's going
on here in this house.

Mama 💓
Eat healthy foods, okay?

Jungkook
Okay. gotta go now mom i haven't
change my clothes

Mama 💓
Ok!! text me if you need
something. i will ask ur auntie
Wendy 2 send you some money or
food- what ever you need. Bye!

He closed his phone and went to the bathroom. He stripped his clothes off and set the shower into warm. “Damn, look at THAT body.” Jungkook laughs at himself, jumping into the shower.

He was in there almost 30 minutes because it was so hot outside he got all sweaty.

He took his towel and he got out of the bathroom and changed into a thick long sleeve and a pajama with dinosaur prints. He sat on his bed, thinking about something. Fuck. I forgot to ask Jimin's number. I even forgot to ask his room number!

He sighed, and then lay down. Jungkook opened his laptop to check his emails but he remembered that he had to do something.

Jungkook then opens a site called DIARY ONLINE.

_____

Hello! Welcome to DIARY ONLINE.
share your day with everyone.

SIGN UP
or
LOG IN

email
jeonjungkookie97@gmail.com

password
yourfriendlyneighborhoodspidygguk

LOADING....

Successful! Welcome to Diary Online. :)

_____

dear diary online,

Hi!!!!! Omg I started my creative writing class today and wOw I saw a lot of cute boys there... maybe cute girls too but UGH boys 😔😔✊✊

i made a new friend todayy!! it's jimin ohmygod he's so adorable I swEAR 😭👊 he LOVES cats and donuts! ugh the thinking about it makes me feel hungry aAAAAAAAAAAAA

ALSO!!!! My teacher in creative writing is so pretty like REALLY PRETTY. Jimin and I went home with him early and while we were walking i was like "hey why are you following me" and he's like "my condo is only over there" then he pointed on the big building – where I also live??? HFNDNNFNF I said "omg I live there too I just moved two days ago before starting uni" and he was like "I moved in one week ago or smth my mom blablablah"

Anyway, I felt really happy today. met some new friends, went to random places - overall, today was fantastic! ♡♡♡♡

- JJK