Prank Wars

Skylar jumped up, startling the rest of the crew. "Well, we have a dare from galexy246 and they dare us to have a prank wars." Emo rubbed his hands together. "You guys are gonna get it!"

Pinky grabbed his tea from Skylar and took a sip. He immediately coughed it out. "What is this?!" Skylar giggled evilly. "Mustard and ranch, with a bit of vinegar, and food coloring." Pinky covered his mouth, his face becoming a bit green, and he ran to the bathroom.

Midnight yawned, and went in the fridge. She tiredly grabbed a container, a bowl, a spoon, and some cereal. She poured the cereal in the bowl, and grabbed the container, poured it in, and put in the spoon. She took a spoonful of cereal and gagged. She looked at the container. She mumbled as she read, "Pickle sauce. Your welcome, Galaxy." She crumbles the post-it note and screamed, and there was a giggle from Galaxy in the distance.

Skylar skipped through the house with his Skittles in his hand, taking a few occasionally. He walked in a room, only to be caught on plastic foil, and a bucket of water dropped on his head, drenching him. He moved his hair out of his face, to see Emo there laughing his butt off. Skylar's eye turned off, and he spoke with a deadly voice. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY HAIR?!" Emo shut up at that moment, and he ran out the room, being chased by a wet and angry 4' 5" child.

Red walked over to her locker, and put her key in, and pulled out, to see her key and the lock with gum. "Oh come on." She turned to Skylar. "To be honest, this is pretty tame." She opened the locker, and a blob of gum fell on her. She screamed, and Skylar blew a bubble with gum sassily.

"Okay...I think that's enough." All of the victims (except Skylar) groaned. Pinky groaned. "I'm gonna be sick..." Midnight nodded and covered her mouth. "You can say that again..." Red was picking at the gum on her hair. "This is gonna be stuck for ages..." Skylar flicked his hair. "It's still a bit moist, but I'll be okay." Emo laughed at them. "I was the only one not to get pranked!" They all flared at him, and Skylar snapped his fingers. A bucket of all the stuff they could find in the house was dumped on Emo. Eggs, ketchup, expired cake, etc. He blinked twice, and threw up. The rest of the crew covered their eyes. "AND I THINK THAT WRAPS IT UP! SKYLAR WAS THE MVP!" Pinky screeched over the belching. "BYE!" The whole gang (except Emo) yelled.