(BOOK 3 ) Chapter 13 - Theraflu.

Start from the beginning

''I should be aware if my child is taking a prescribed drug. They do have side effects and shit. That won't run in my house.'' Rodney, a guy next to me said. I totally agreed, I knew exactly what kind of Dad I was going to be, Kara wasn't going to make the same mistakes as me, I wanted her to come out like my mum, but a bit more strict when she has kids herself. In my eyes my mum was perfect there wasn't one thing I could fault her on. The lesson finished and soon so did my day. I finished at 1 so I waited for Steven to get out of is lessons and we drove to Chloe's.

I knocked on the door praying that she wasn't going to be in but and she answered. She smiled and called Kara.

"You alright?" I nodded.

Kara crawled over to the door. Chloe went back into the house to get the rest of her things as she was staying with me for the weekend. I picked her up throwing her in the air. She giggled loudly and clung onto my chest. She bit my chest like she always did and held my shoulder. I dunno what it was with her and biting girl's boobs and touching men's chest you know. Chloe gave me her baby bag.

When she kissed Kara bye, she got proper close to my face making me uncomftable, it was awkward between us ever since that day. I strapped Kara into her car seat and drove to the hairdresser.

I wasn't good with hair; I normally just shaved all of mine of so I had no idea what I was meant to do with Kara's bush head. We walked into the salon/hairdresser; I looked for the lady with the best looking hair then asked her to do Kara's hair then me and Steven both got out haircut.

"My beards sexy init?" Steven asked stroking like 5 strands of hair in the mirror.

"You don't have a beard wtf? It's like you skipped puberty." I brushed MY BEARD, a real beard in his face. I wasn't a big fan of it but my mummy said I looked more mature so.

"You look like a grizzly bear blud." I kissed my teeth. I got my beard trimmed and shaped slightly. There was always a hint of truth in all of Stevens' words. We waited for Kara to finish her hair. She was crying when it was getting blow dried so I held her hand and tried to calm her down. We were walking back to the car, with Kara in Stevens' hands when he started again.

"Spain in 2 weeks una." Steven said gleaming. I smiled too. I honestly couldn't wait to leave this silly country. Even if it was only for 2 weeks, I had convinced my um to tell the college me and Steven both got chicken pox so our alibi was set.

"We should get body waxes init?" I looked at Steven straight faced.

"Don't even." Was all I could say, but he had already walked into a beauty parlour. I kissed my teeth and walked in behind him.

''It makes sense man. We're gonna be topless all the time, not girl wants a hairy guy. Do they Kara?'' He bobbed her in is hands but she still cried.

He had somehow convinced me to get a full body wax. Lord knows.

Steven made me do stupid things.

I didn't want Kara to just be sitting there so I let her get a foot massage knowing how much she liked people playing with her feet.

I laid down. The woman put some cold thing on my back. She put the wax thing on, and then said she was going to count of 3 and take it off.

"3...2" the b*tch took it off at two. I screamed and got off the table. Nah, I was happy being a bit hairy, it hurt likes hell just to take the 2 strands of hair of my back.

"Come on, the first one always hurts the most." I gave her a middle finger and went to keep Kara company. How did girls endure that torture on their eyebrows and their narni like that?