CAPTAIN AMERICA AND THE WINTER SOLDIER : LIFT FIGHT

The scene takes place at the S.H.I.E.L.D, after the death of Nick Fury, Captain America is interrogated by Alexander Pierce one of the members of the council. Izuku leave is office with the feeling of something is not right...

"My gosh Izuku is ripped." Said Mina while blushing with the girls nodding also with red marks on their cheeks excepted Hagakure because you know what I mean...

Izuku was wearing his suit without his helmet with his hair as always a bit messy, his shield was one his back. He was tall and with a nice muscular body. He stepped in the elevator.

" Operations control." He asked with a deep voice

"And his voice is so deep," Added Ochako still with red cheeks, and still the girls are still nodding.

Just as the elevator doors are about to close Rumlow an agent of the S.H.E.I.L.D steps in with two agents. With a quick chat, the lift start riding down one agent was touching his weapon suspiciously.

" Something is not right" Said Eraser Head while looking at the screen.

The elevator stopped again with more agents coming in, Izuku notices one of them is sweating , then the elevator stops and more agents enter,Now the captain knows there is something really off.

" They want to attack him in a small space." add All might.

Izuku is surrounded by agents and asks:

"Before we get started, does anyone want to get out?"

"So manly!" yelped Kirishima.

There's a moment's pause before suddenly one of the agents turns and uses an electric rod to give Izuku a shock, the others grab him and try to strap his wrists with magnetic cuffs, Midoriya  manages to knock some of them down but one cuff remains, then Rumlow uses his rod to give the green head a shock.

" Izuku knows how to fight, he's amazing!" spoke Iida while moving his arms in his old fashion way.

Before Rumlow was going to attack:

"whoa, big guy. I just want to know, cap, this ain't personal."

He goes to attack the captain with his electric rod but the captain manages to defend himself and eventually kicks Rumlow out.

" It kind of feels personal."

Everybody was laughing at the respond of Izuku.

He picks up his shield then opens the elevator doors, but he faced by a team of soldiers pointing their weapons at him.

One of the agent screams at Deku:

"Drop the shield! Put your hands in the air!"

Izuku uses his shield to break off the elevator wires which sends the elevator down, as he forces the doors open he sees more agents approaching him, he closes the doors and looks for a way out.

" How he's going to escape? There is no way out !" claimed Denki with Sero with panic in their eyes.

It's at that moment Izuku breaks through the glass in the elevator and plummets down to finally hit the ground floor. He runs to go to the garage to go and get his motorcycle, avoiding the obstacles laid out but then a Quinjet emerges ahead of him, the jet lowers it's machine while repeating to the the captain Midoriya to stand down. As Izuku doesn't stop the jet star shooting at him, Izuku throws his shield into the propellers to jam it, giving him an opportunity to hop on top and do more damage to the jet with his shield before jumping off as the jet goes crashing down and he escape.

END OF THIS SESSION

" How the fuck he's still fucking a live!" barked Bakugou.

" He's so amazing !" Said another.

" We want more !" Asked the students.