Battle for trost 2

"Wake up! Armin! Hey! Can you hear me?! Come on! Snap out of it! I need you to talk to me! Say something!!" Connie shouted, him, drake and Latina around him, trying to snap him out of it, he said "There you are! You with me now? What's going on? Where's your squad?!"

"Sq-squad?" Armin whispered."Alright, let's get you on your feet. You shouldn't be out here alone. What the hell you got all over you that's so damn slimy? What happened?" Latina asked, Then, he yelled "YOU'RE WORTHLESS! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST DIE?! DAMN YOU!" He then fell silent and still, tears streaming down his face. "Hey," Latina whispered, so only he could hear

Armin was silent, sitting there shaking. She kept one arm around his shoulder, Ymir who was standing on the peak of the roof added "They're dead"

"Damn it! Don't talk like that! Don't just assume-" Connie yelled."Take a look around you! Isn't it obvious?! We can't waste any more time with him, we've gotta move on."

"Your not making any sense. Why would the Titans just leave him here?!"

"I don't know, maybe they already thought he was dead or something. When you get right down to it, that's the real tragedy here. Eren and the others bust there asses off and one left standing is him" she said, Connie grit his teeth

"Alright, that does it bitch!! I'll shut your mouth up permanently." He argued,
Both Christa and Latina darted in front of Ymir. "All of you stop it right now! We're all at the end of our tether, okay?! We're seeing out friends being killed like animals! It's normal to be upset!" She exclaimed

" everyone chill the hell out!" Latina yelled "Ymir gave a grin and put an arm round the two, saying "Look at my girls Christa, and Latina keeping the peace. You are so gonna have to marry me after all this crap is over."

Armin looked at my hand, waited a moment, then shakily got to his feet. "Sorry to be a nuisance, don't worry about me, I'll rendezvous with the Rear Guard." He said softly.Armin didn't spare a glance as he walked to the edge.

"Armin?"Drake questioned warrily, but he took off the the Rear Guard. "Armin! Wait!" Latina shouted, launched  after him " hey! Wait!" Drake followed after them Distantly the two heard someone say to Connie to advance, but they continued on going, Suddenly, Armin's hooks failed to dig into his target and he slammed into a wall.

They both gasped and hurried forward as he fell to the ground and he bent over. Both landed next to him to see Armin crying, still collapsed against the wall. Crouching down, Drake put a hand on his shoulder "dude, we're here." He whispered, so that he didn't draw any titans to their location, Suddenly the three heard something. Shrill panting.

Their heads jerked up to see a Hannah desperately doing CPR on Franz while tears rolled down her cheeks.

He wasn't responding at all, the three moved towards her."Hannah. What are you doing?" Armin whispered.Tears gathered in Latina's eyes as She realised that he had gone where she couldn't call him back, she covered her mouth in shock

"Oh, god Armin, Latina, drake, help me please! Franz's not responding and I can't wake him up! He won't respond to CPR! Come on baby, you got this! Stay with me - SOMEBODY HELP US!!" Hanna shrieked.

"Hannah, please it's not safe on the ground!" Latina pleaded " We have to get you on a roof!" Drake exclaimed but she yelled "NO! IM NOT LEAVING HIM LIKE THIS!!"

"You really don't understand, don't you? "Armin whispered hopelessly. "Hannah, I'm sorry, Franz is....."But she wouldn't stop. All we could hear was her pants and gasps as she pressed down on his chest repeatedly."Please stop! Please stop doing that!"Armin whispered, putting a hand on his face.Hannah lent down and gave him mouth to mouth, tears dropping from her eyes. "I- I can't-" Armin cried. "I-I can't take it! This is hell" He whispered. Drake stepped forward and grabbed Armins. By the shoulders "damn it armin snap out of it!" "Hannha, I'm sorry. He's gone" Latina said softly.Armin gave a sob.Hannah screamed "No! I will save him! I can't leave him!" Latina gave a cry of exasperation."Hannah! Take it or leave it!"