Adorable Thoughts? *

A/N:PURE SMUT

He just looked so adorable wrapped up in my arms, the little spoon. I couldn't help where my mind went. Imagining our bodies intertwined all night. No holding back. He almost groaned at the thoughts taking over his mind. His member was starting to become a problem.

The younger boy moved and felt something pressing into him as the older boy finally let out a groan from the contact. The younger boy got up causing the other boy to whine from the loss of contact. The older boy looked at him, blue eyes lust-filled and pleading.

They started attacking each other's lips fighting for dominance. Their tongues massaging the other's mouth still fighting for control. The younger boy sucked on the other boy's bottom lip. Knocking into things on the way, they made their way to the bedroom, their lips never leaving each other.

Louis pushed the younger boy down onto the bed, finally dominating him. Slowly he took off his shirt, watching as Harry squirmed underneath him, hypnotised by his movements. Then his lips made their way to Harry's collar bone. Sucking and biting on the exposed flesh, Louis started taking Harry's shirt off, throwing it frantically when he had finished with all the buttons. His lips biting and sucking all the way down, Harry a moaning mess underneath him. Louis stopped at the hem of Harry's pants. Agonisingly slow, he relieved the other boy of his trousers and started working on his thighs kissing all the way. He took off his own trousers and underwear as Harry watched mesmerised from the bed in only his underwear, getting more aroused every second at the thought of what Louis could do to him.

'Please,' Harry moaned from all the build-up.

Louis got to work letting Harry's cock free of its confines. He started teasing, swirling his tongue around his head. While also stroking, Harry a moaning, groaning mess underneath him, unable to use words.

Harry was so overwhelmed by the feeling when Louis started massaging his balls, keeping eye contact with him the whole time, making him almost reach his climax. As if Louis could tell he was close, he sped his pace up a little taking him into his mouth more until his came in Louis' mouth, Louis swallowing the salty cum.

Finishing himself off as Harry caught his breath after the overwhelming climax he'd just had. Although he felt guilty he couldn't help Louis, he knew he'd get his chance to eventually.

'I love you,' the younger boy said.

'I love you too, now get here,' the older boy said.

Climbing into bed next to Harry, he spooned the younger boy until they fell asleep, Harry waiting until Louis fell asleep first so he could listen to his snores to get to sleep and they slept peacefully until the next morning.