Christmas Part Two

Lily woke up and stretch a bit. Harry was still sleep. He was moving around in his sleep. Lily decided to wake him up. "Harry sweetheart...." Lily shook him a bit. "Ma?" Harry opened his eyes, wiping sleep out he snuggled on Lily. "Come on, Harry." Lily giggled. She brushed her hair then his. She grabbed a Timone animal and walked downstairs.

"Hello, guys." Lily waved. "Hi." Her parents and James chorused. "Why don't you play with Dudley, Harry?" Lily offered. "K, mummy." Harry used a big word in his dictionary. Tears swam in Lily's eyes, proud of her son's choice of words.

"Gimme dat!" Dudley pulled Timone from Harry's arms. "No! Mine!" Harry cried. The adults turned attention to the kids. Dudley through the toy and jumped on Harry. There was a crack, and Harry wailed loudly.

"Little tike!" Vernon smiled at his son proudly. "Gonna be a wrestler, you are!" Vernon gushed. "Excuse me! He hurt my son!" James yelled. "You call that freak your son?" Petunia giggled. "He. Is not. A FREAK!" James yelled.

Lily ran to her baby boy. "Harry! Are you ok?" Lily cradled Harry. "You are the freak Dursley! You, your elephant looking son, and Petunia!" James flipped out. Harry cried more and more. He was burning. It was like touching a stove. Lily to put Harry down quickly. Dudley walked to Harry about to punch him, but his clothes caught on fire. "Owwie! Mummy! This thing lit me on fire!" Dudley squealed.

Petunia fetched water, pouring it on her child. "Say sorry!" She screamed at Harry who was calming. "My son doesn't have to say anything, until your son does!" Lily protested. "Petty, we're leaving!" Vernon growled picking up his damp son. "Bye Lily," Jan kissed Lily's and Harry's cheek before walking out. "Almost forgot! Here's Harry's present!" Jan came to a halt taking a present out. "Thanks." Lily smiled.

"Bye, darling," Poppy kissed her forehead and Harry's cheek before giving James a huge hug.

"Told you we shouldn't have in invited them!" James grumbled. "Your right. Now let me see that arm Harry..." Lily looked at Harry's swollen arm. "Episkey." She said and with the wave of her arm, it was better.