Christmas Part One

James woke up excitedly. "Lily... Wake up!" James shook her. "Okay, okay..." Lily groaned. "It's Christmas!" James smiled and ran to wake up Harry. "Happy Chrismas, Harry." James woke Harry up. "No! Eep!" Harry grunted. "No, Harry wake up." James picked Harry up. "Ine..." Whined Harry.

James walked in the kitchen smelling French toast. "Mmm..." James smelt. He placed Harry in his high-chair and helped cook. Harry got a special shape. It looked like a gingerbread-man. He quickly ate it. "Yummy!" Ge gurgled happily.

"Are you ready to open presents?" Lily asked picking Harry up. "Yay!" Harry cheered.

(List of Harry's Gifts:)

From Sirius: Toy guitar, toy drums, and toy microphone.

From Remus: Play-Do and a Appleby Arrows shirt.

From Lily and James: Lion King stuffed animals and Lion King clothes.

From Dumbledore: Toy Snitch

😸_____😺

Harry sang a bit. Well, if you call this; "Ab ba ba ti tio," singing.

"Harry, Aunt Tunie, Uncle Vernon, and Dudley are coming." Lily smiled. Harry, who didn't know who they were, smiled. "So is Granny and Papa." Lily sang.

"Won?" Harry asked. "No, sweetie, he's with his family." Lily ruffled his hair. "Oh.." Harry frowned. "Hello, Harry! James walked in, changed out of his pajamas. "Da!" Harry cried. "Let's getcha changed Prongslet." He went to change Harry.

Harry was dressed in a Simba shirt with gray pants. He wore Pumba and Timone socks. He also, had a jacket with Simba on it.

James grabbed a Simba and Pumba toy from Harry's play pen and walked down the stairs. Harry played with Simba and Pumba while chewing on his hand.

____

'Ding dong'! The doorbell sounded. Lily almost ran to the door. She couldn't wait to see her nephew. She opened the door to see the ugliest baby. "Hello Tunie, Vernon... Aw... He's so -er- cute." Lily smiled. "He is quite adorable, isn't he?" Petunia gushed. "Ya." Lily lied.

Petunia walked in and saw Harry. She grimaced. "Freak..." She mumbled inaudible to anyone. She sat down away from Harry. Vernon followed carrying their beach ball- sorry Dudley!

Soon after, Lily's parents arrived. Harry kept watching as the new guest came in. Petunia gave Harry a sour look. Vernon gave Harry a disgusted look. Dudley was smirking at Harry. Finally, a thin red haired woman squealed. "He's. So. Adorable!" Cried his grandmother. "Thanks," Lily blushed. "Hi, Harry." She picked Harry up.

Terror rose in Harry's eyes as he began to cry. "Mama!" He cried. "I'm sorry, Mom, he hasn't had his nap." Lily smiled a reassuring smile. Mrs. Evans, or Jan, smiled warmly and whispered, "At least I got a chance to hold him, Petty's kid was to heavy." Lily stifled a large laugh.

Lily picked up Harry's toys and went to her room. "Harry... Mama loves you... Dada loves you..." She whispered. His eyes drooped. "Ni Moma..." He cuddle her. Lily fell asleep right after, Harry in her arms.

____

"So, you're the strapping, young man, married to my daughter." Mr. Evans, or Pops (for Harry and Lily, I guess James..). "Yes, sir. She never ceases to amaze me." James stuck his hand out for a shake. Pops gave a loud laugh at him. James, looked utterly confused until he was pulled in a hug. "Haha! You crack me up, son!" Pops smiled. "Heh heh.. Thanks?" James said awkwardly.

"Hi, I'm Mrs. Evans, but you can call me Jan for Janette." Jan hugged James. "Nice meeting you two, I'm James." James introduced himself to the couple of huggers.

"Now, where is Lily?" Pops asked. "Probably giving Harry his nap. Let me check." James walked to the stairs.

When he got to his room, he smiled. His lover and son, were cuddled up.