4

I didn't go through the gates. I put my hand on my stomach and stared at it. "Lucy, you have to come now" Lucifer said seriously. He held his hand out and I put my shaky hand in his. He pulled me to his chest and walked through and soon we were at a red, blood red, and black tunnel. Lucifer was muttering something and held his hand up at the door and soon Black was all over the door and a three headed dog came up the tunnel.

Cerberus.

He looked at me and gave me a doggy grin. He laid down and rubbed his head against my side. I gently placed my hand on his head and gently pet his fur. Well one of the dogs head. The other two were getting jealous so I gave them attention to while Lucifer was working with the door.

"I see that your already fond of them" Lucifer said as he wrapped an arm around my waist. I just nodded. I am. I feel like they are gentle creatures, even though I heard the myths. I'm oddly calm around them and satisfied with how calm they are with me.

It's inexplicably fascinating. 

Lucifer tugged my hand and I decided to step back from the enticing three headed dog. They growled at Lucifer for taking me away from them. I gave them a small smile and shushed them softly. Then they went quiet and turned to me. I stuck my hand out and once again they were wanting love which I did.

"Cerberus, you can visit later" Lucifer said. They gave Lucifer puppy eyes which I found absolutely charming. My unholy hell.

Lucifer gently tugged my hand again and I stopped once again giving them affection and began to walk a bit waiting for Lucifer. "Eager, much" he teased. "This is all she use to talk about Lucifer" Lilly said. "About what" Lucifer said with a curious tone. I just stayed quiet holding hands with Lucifer.

I wanted to kill him for him to leave me alone, but now I'm oddly calm around him, I'm fine with being with him.

"She has always hated hunters. She loves any supernatural being or force unless it comes to the 'holy heavens' which is bullshit. Their rules are so fucking stupid. It's worse in the damn angel kingdom. I tried to commit crimes to be honest so I would be a fallen angel or somehow become a demon. Anyway, Lucy has hated these things for.... her entire existence. She's always found it rubbish about them being so holy and kind. She hated the fact of how you were basically tricked down here for no reason, to take on the evil. Even though they aren't all so bad. I love it here" Lilly rambled.

"Lucy, are you alright?" Lucifer asked lowly. "I'm fine." I replied quietly. As we were almost at the end of this tunnel I could already see the massive castle and shack homes then there's souls being tortured at the entrance of the way to the kingdom.

I was unaffected about the souls being tortured. I found it, rather amusing if I must say. If we weren't walking I might have just stopped to watch them suffer.

We were walking up the path towards the kingdom, now. We were all in a comfortable silence. Me and Lucifer were still holding hands, not letting go anytime soon. I had a hand rested on the small bulge, I didn't even realize I was doing so. I removed my hand finding it odd how I'm so attached to this baby.

"So" Ashley said breaking the comfortable silence. "Do you have any names in mind for the baby girl or boy" Ashley said. "It's a boy" me and Lucifer said in sync. Peculiar.

"Alright, for the boy" Ashley said. She was holding hands with Tobias. She was smiling like a manic. "I have no idea" I said. "I'm thinking Cade" Lucifer said. "With a K" I said. "With a k" Lucifer said.

"You two are cute" Lilly said. She opened her mouth to speak again, but she froze in her spot so I did I. "What is it Lilly" I asked. "I smell pine and this is hell and I know hell has nothing that smells like pine and it's getting stronger" she said. "I think you found your mate" I said looking around and saw a guy heading towards us. I realized this was one of the demons that I also got along with, Luca.

"Luca, is my sister your mate" I asked. "If that's her then yes" he said while pointing to Lilly as he drew closed. "I wish I knew how to teleport" Lilly mutter. "I can help" Ashely said and teleported the both of them.

"ASHLEY, LILLY" I boomed. Luca, Lucifer, and Tobias were wide eyed. Soon Ashely teleported back. "Yes" Ashely said quietly. "Teleport Lilly back here this instant no matter what she says" I ordered angrily. She nodded and teleported back. Soon she was back with a pouting Lilly. "Seriously" I said.

"Luca, go ahead and take your mate to talk with" I said. He nodded and grabbed Lilly's hand and teleported. I punched Ashley lightly in the arm and then we made it into a game. Basically we were laughing as we tried to spar each other but Lucifer kept pulling me back and Tobias kept pulling Ashley back.

"Your no fun" I pouted. "Your pregnant and I'm not going to let you spar." Lucifer said. He threw me over his shoulder and I released a grunt and a half due to the fact that I'm over a shoulder and that was a bit to much for my lungs to take at the moment. 

He started walking and I heard Ashley grunt so I looked over. Tobias was beside Lucifer with Ashley over his shoulder. Me and Ashely laced our hands together giggling here and there.

"What are you two giggling about" Tobias Asked. Our response was more giggling. "See you later Tobias" Lucifer said.

As they went to walk there separate ways it didn't work as me and Ashley are still holding hands. "That's what they were giggling about" Tobias said. "Come on girls , unlace your hands. You'll see each other later" Lucifer said with a sigh at the end.

"My Ashy" I said. "My Lulu" Ashley said. We waved until we couldn't see each other anymore and soon we were inside a very nice lookin foyer.

It has two sets of stairs. The floor was white tiles with grey walls with red drapes as the curtains. Lucifer started up the stairs which you can say is like the rest of the house. After like three sets of stairs he walked down a hallway then went into a room and set me down on the bed.

I instantly placed my hand on my stomach. "Are you alright" Lucifer asked worried. "I'm fine" I replied quietly. Thinking. "They aren't going to take our child or you away." Lucifer said. "And you" I said worried. Hell, scared. "They won't take me away from you or our child, ever." He said as he sat down on the bed. He wrapped his arm around me.

"So the meeting thing  guessing is off" I said. He chuckled. "Yeah" He said. "They are going to plan an attack" I said but it was more like I knew it. "How do you know?" He asked a little shocked.

Because we do
A faint static voice said in my head.

Who are you
I said mentally

Your inner demon, but you need to have Lucifer help you change fully and it won't harm our son
My so called inner demon said

"The faint voice of my inner demon" I said. He smiled. "This means I need to finish the process. Do you want to be a demon?" he asked. "Yeah" I replied quietly while thinking about my baby.

"Alright." He said as he started to mutter some type of spell or something. Then I felt different and I felt stronger. Lucifer finished muttering things. I looked straight ahead at the mirror as Lucifer connected his lips with my neck as I stared at the mirror. My eyes were basically all black besides the bright teal iris. It all faded away, the black and teal to show my normal green eyes.

Paired to the devilजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें