Chapter 4

Bella's POV

I woke up by a text from liam saying

Hey babe do u wanna come over for lesson 2? Xxx

I answered back 'yes be there in 20mins carnt wait! Xx

I got up out of my warm bed and had a shower i Put on a pare of black shorts and a white crop top I put my hair in a high pony tail then I went into Niall's room kissing him on the head bye although he was asleep, I walked down stairs quickly had breakfast brushed my teeth and left.

When I got to liams house I knocked on his door he grabbed me around my waist squeezing my bum making me put my legs around his waist he walked up the stairs with me still on him he chucked me on the bed then he hoped on top of me kissed my neck leaving love bites as I moaned softly he took his shirt of and my jaw dropped seeing his amazing abs I raped my arms around his neck kissing him hard he took my shirt of kissing my chest he then slid his hands inside my bra making me moan as he squeezed them he unclipped my bra kissing me on the lips hard, he sat up and whispered 'are u liking this?' I'm loving this I replied he then hoped back on top of me with a huge smile kissing me on the neck then the lips and then we heard a woman yell "LIAM WHAT ARE YOU DOING" we looked up and I hid under the blanket amber liam yelled what the fuck are u doing in my room! What the fuck are you doing? she replied, I'm 18 amber not 10 so get out of my room and stay the fuck away from me he yelled and pushed her out of his room as I came back up I said "I'm so sorry liam who was that btw I asked that's my older sisters she's 22 and thinks she's my mother and none of that was your fault babe and he kissed me I then got up and got dressed what are u doing lesson 2 isn't over Liam said I smiled and traced his abs with my finger I've gotta go I'll text you later we walked down stairs kissing I got to the door and kissed him one more time before I walked out "bye" I said.

Liam's POV

When she left the house I had a huge smile on my face until I turned around to amber standing there with her arms crossed, I rolled my eyes and pushed past her, "LIAM" she yells, what do You want amber! I scream, I want to know what you were doing with that girl she said, why do you even care you've never cared about me before, because if I dident come in you probably would have had sex she replied, and.....

I don't want u having sex Liam your my younger brother! she yelled 'well you carnt stop me from doing what I want amber I'm 18 and I like her so stay out of my love life I yelled and ran to my room and locked the door.

Bella's POV

I walked into the house to Niall asleep on the lounge I walked into the kitchen and made myself some dinner we didn't have much so I just had some bake Beens after I finished I went up stairs put on a pair of p.j pants on and a sports bra to go to bed in i then got a text from liam saying

Hey babe can I come over, amber won't stop bugging me? Xx

I answered back saying, yeah sure come whenever you want text me when your at the door don't knock xxx

Ok leaving now x he replied

About 5mins later I got a text from liam saying he's out side the door. I opened it as liam kissed me shhh I whispered nialls asleep I closed the door and quietly ran up stairs into my room we jumped in bed liam took his shirt of as I jumped on top of him kissing his lips he put his hands up my sports bra and pulled it if he then flipped me over so he was on top of me he then slid his hands down my body and took my pants of as I was taking his of he started kissing me he then put his hands down my undies and pulled them down and pulled his down I raped my arms around his neck he squeezed my bum making me rap my legs around his waist again a seconded later niall walked in FUCK I yelled and pulled the blanket over us b-Bella he stuttered w-what are you doing he stuttered again I was speechless I dident know what to do, he ran out of my room 'niall please don't hate me' I yelled as tears streamed down my face liam you should go I said crying on his chest "I love you tho" I said as he climbed out the window.

Ok guys so how did u like that chapter a bit of drama please comment ??? Love you 💋

Follow me on Instagram:

True_one_direction_loverxx