~9~

Midoryia P.O.V.

Momo dragged me with her hand to a private sitting area and sat me down.

"Hey so I heard you and Ochaco were having problems." she looked down and put her fingertips together.
"Me and ochaco?!" I was too upset at that point not to be annoyed.
"So you aren't? I'm confused." Her head slightly tilted to the side and she gave me the most puzzled look.
"Me and ochaco aren't together!" I blurted out.
"Wait then....oh no." She looked at me and a shocked expression grew on her face.
"What?"
"Well...it seemed like iida really thought you two were dating." She looked down sadly.
I felt my annoyed anger turn to a sadness as I started to feel guilt.
"He actually likes her quite a bit." She smiled but I still felt guilty.
"I had no idea..."
"I don't like her anymore though." I straight up said it.
"Yeah...I figured." She smiled softly and winked.
Does she know?
"I guess I better get going I know they might be mad still but I might as well try to apologize." I got up and went towards the lunch room. I walked over only to find a lonely lunch table with no trace of food. They had already left for class...
To make things even better I hadn't seen todoroki around. Today was not good and I expected the days to get worse. I lost my best friends, todoroki probably doesn't like me, and no one will talk to me. I might as well act as if nothing happened between me and todoroki....maybe I should just keep it that way. I walked into class to find only iida and ochaco. Just great.
"Iida, can I talk to you?" I swayed back and forth waiting for a answer.
"I guess..." he walked out and we both walked to a bench near by.
"Iida I'm sorry for interfering with you and Ochaco but it's not okay for you to intrude on me for doing nothing!" I sort of half yelled it and felt bad.
"But...I understand, you like her so much that you just wanted to do things for her, even if that meant letting her go." His faced turned into a frown. I could tell he was so upset. Iida must have liked ochaco for a long time.
"Your right." He put his head into his hands. I patted his back.
"It's okay iida, and I'm sorry. I have no interest in ochaco what so ever though." He looked up at me and laughed.
"Yeah clearly..." he started to laugh. And we both broke out into a uncontrollable laugh.
"She's all yours man, go for it I know she'll accept a date." I smiled high fiving iida.
"Hey Midoriya, I'm really sorry about earlier." He sighed.
"It's okay iida, I kind of can understand why." I smiled and we started to walk to class.
"Man I acted so bad back there." He chuckled a bit and we both walked into class together. Maybe things were going to turn out good....