~4~

Midoriya P.O.V.
I stepped out onto the small path way. It was a dark cement color and it was aligned perfectly. I walked down the path with the beautiful white tulips waving in the light breeze. The sun was out and no cloud was in sight.
"It's so pretty isn't it?" Todoroki caught me by surprise. I didn't think he'd say anything. The blossoms fell slowly to the ground surrounding the bottom of the trunk of the tree.
"Yeah, it is. I remember the first time I saw that with my mom at a park. That was a good time." I smiled but he looked down sadly.
"Are you okay? I was looking for you." I asked.
"Yeah." He said with a blank expression.
"Okay good." I sat down next to him.
"To be honest I've never had bat happen before." He stated.
"Oh, yeah I've never seen you do that either. Was it by accident?" I looked over at the light green grass.
"Yeah, I made a fool of myself though." He moved a bit and I turned to see his hand was over his scarred eye.
"Sometimes I wish I didn't have this scar." Even though he said it blankly his eyes said pain.
"Oh, yeah you told me about that a while ago." I shrugged to the side awkwardly.
"Every time I meet someone, that's all they ask. Or that I'm endeavors son." He put his hand down and continued to stare at the tree. But I could still see in his eyes that he was upset.
"Well, that's part of what makes you who you are! Your amazing todoroki." I smiled awkwardly...and then something happened. Todoroki smiled lightly. And I felt it, the hot in my face, the butterflies. That can't be right? Can it? I looked away and then back and the feeling still lingered. Oh no.
"Thanks for talking to me Midoriya." He said staring back up into the blue sky.
"Oh, u-uh y-your w-welcome t-todoroki." I couldn't really contain this new crush I had.
"Well I got to go I'll see you later!" I got up and started to speed walk.
"Okay.." his voice trailed off into silence.
This can't be happening. I walked away and quickly opened the door. There is no way I have a crush on- and I tumbled right into ochaco.
"Oh there you are deku!" Her face was bright red.
"Oh, sorry ochaco!" I quickly got up.
"Sorry, I felt like looking in the garden!" I smiled, my face a hot pink.
"Are you sure your okay?" She tilted her head to the side.
"Uh yeah, I just got to go." I ran away back to the classroom. Bumping into Kacchan of all people.
"DEKU! WATCH WHERE THE FUCK YOUR GOING!" He said screaming.
"O-Oh I'm sorry I-I..." I stepped back and he came closer. Then a hand appeared on his shoulder.
"Bakugo!" Kirishima said scolding.
"Alright shitty hair." I could see the way they looked into each other's eyes, I love that they both knew they loved each other but don't say anything to anyone.
"Sorry Midoriya! We were on our way out of class." He laughed it off.
"Oh, alright." I waved to them as they left towards the lunch room. Lunch had to be done soon and I decided to just go into class. I wonder if todoroki would be here soon.