Chapter 14

20 mins later

We were outta breath and I passed out. That was really fun picking on Tanner so having to much makes me passed out? I'm taking that as a yes. But I had a nice dream though about spending time with the disable children with Tanner and the guys. Im hoping it comes true. Its in the middle of April maybe a easter theme party idk. Plus I have to look at a house myself or just stay with Tanner just to have this party or whatever you call it.

"Jackie wake up!!" Mateo kept shaking me and shaking me until I woke up.

"Where am I?" I was on the floor with Mateo and Tanner next to me all curious. "Oh right on the floor duh."

"What the fuck happened to you?"

"Me having to much fun my breath goes wild and I suddenly passed out like i just did 20 minutes ago my dude. I didnt expect to pass out like that." Both of them tried to pick me up. "Who won that Orbeez fight?"

"I did." Tanner said.

"Oh Jesus. So I had a idea. We should have a party for Easter and have at least 30-40 fans of yours and just celebrate. Why not?"

"That's not actually a bad idea. I really like that. " Mateo said as I finally stood up and looked at everyone.

"What about you Tanner?" Jamie said.

"Sure I wouldn't mind that. When we get back from the Hawaii we will go to Walmart and buy stuff. I have a shit ton of merch I can give to them as a prize, you know? "

"Yeah should I ask the rest or? "

"You can I know Jessica is coming to help. She does our party decorations and gets plans together. But when we get settled, wanna go to the beach? "

"Sure." I said as everyone nodded. "I miss Kiki already and everyone else. Well I have you guys. Anyways how many hours left? "

"Approximately 11 hours left. It's 6:45pm now we don't get there until 4am. Maybe watch a movie or go live?"

"I'll go live unless one of y'all wanna join my live. " I pull my phone out went to Instagram and went to the camera as I switched it to live. I sat down on the couch as I positioned my phone so everyone can see us.

"Hey guys. " I smiled as Tanner sat next to me with his arm around my shoulder. Within seconds over 12k people joined my live.

"Damn that was quick as soon as I sat here they joined." I giggled and I saw a comment from Jordyn and a couple other people. "Oh no this isn't great. Taylor joined and Jordyn." He whispered.

" Well I don't care honestly. They ain't gonna stop my life. " I looked at him with a grin.

"J, Zay, and Mat come say hi." J sat next to me as Zay sat next to Tanner and Mat sat on my lap.

"Yoo what's good fox fam!" J said.

"Fox fam here." Mateo said as I patted him on the back gently as I laughed.

"Alright Mateo your hurting my lap now bro. I love you still." He got off my lap and start throwing Orbeez as I looked at him. "You really wanna go there? "

"Maybe I do." He winked at me as Tanner looked at me with a serious face and threw Orbeez without even looking at Mateo still looking at me. "Wow your gonna help her bro that's not fair."

"She doesn't like stuff getting thrown at her. So stop bro. I know we are all excited to go on this trip but her birthday is tomorrow, remember that now and don't fuck it up for her either cuz she will fuck up everyone."

"Sorry Jackie." Mateo said.

"Its alright bro. Don't do it again that's all." I had to end the live as I got up to go back in the bedroom as Tanner yanked my hand.