Chapter 9

Tanner came in and got spooked.

"Well than." I changed into my favorite jean shorts and a black crop top as I slipped on my black Vans. I forgot I got my belly button pierced woops but it was showing. I sprayed my Victoria Secret purfume.

"Why did you say that?"

"Cuz I walked in on you."

"Right. You ate already? Geez you eat toooo fast."

"I'm not done eating. I just came in to see what you were doing." I grabbed the scooter than headed in the backyard where the ramp is. I grabbed the scooter and went on the ramp. I did sum tricks Tanner never knew I did.

"What are you doing?" Tanner came running out all shocked.

"What does it look like? Do you want me to stop?" I stopped from what I was going to do next and looked at Tanner.

"Yeah cuz I wanna challenge to see who can go higher. Deal?"

"Hell yeah!" He ran back inside as I was continuing what I was doing before I got interrupted. I was good and I know I can beat him so I kept speeding faster going higher. The breeze in my face and hair kept me concentrating making my own boyfriend *cough cough* best friend LOSE. MUHAHAHA!!

"Are you-" I stopped once again and smirked.

"Yes I'm ready."

"Are you okay?"

"Maybe... but I'm ready to beat ya ass."

"You sure your ready?" I shaked my head yes.

"Let this war began."

"You going first?" He asked me.

"Yeah I am. " I went on the ramp did a bar spin then a no footer and lastly a spine transfer. He was shocked as he went on the ramp. Tanner did a front flip, back flip and a flair. That really impressed me like to the point I'm going to impress him. As he got off I went on and did a tail grab than a Japan grab.

A few hours roll by

He was tired so he stretched on the hot pavement and I smiled looking at him standing up.

"So who won?" I asked.

"Ummm..........you." I got so happy as I carried my scooter to Tanner.

"Need to get up? "

"Nah I got it. " He got up slowly got up and walked me in the house.

"You finished eating already?"

"Yes I did. I eat fast." I put my scooter in my room as I took off my shoes and layed on the bed as Tanner plopped on the bed.

"When do you wanna go drifting and make him pay? "

"Whenever. I'm down to go in 20 mins or 2 hours from now. I want Starbucks. "

"We can go right now. "

"Sounds good. " I got off the bed to grab my phone and shoes as I waited for Tanner.

"Want another piggy back ride meh lady?"

"Why not." He slipped on his shoes as he crunched down so I got on his back as he carried me to the garage and I got off his back.

"You got your keys?"

"Hell yeah. Always got them in my pocket." We both got in as he turned his car on and took off. He aimed for my hand as I looked at him with a smile and I intertwined my hand with his.

"Your adorable you know that?" He said.

"Aww thanks." I kissed his hand and holded on to it.

"So when we go back to the house I wanna tell the boys we are together."