Chapter 2

Jeez, Riley has as much impulse control as a chipmunk on crack💀

Anywayssss, let's get to da chapter

-----------------------------------------------------------
Am I stupid or have I been smoking too much pot? Maybe a little bit of both. Maybe that could explain why I basically licked this random dude like a lollipop. I was crossed between being utterly mortified and incredibly satisfied.

It didn't matter how I felt because as soon as I completed my insane action, a tattooed fist came flying at my face. I barely felt the impact of it but I still stumbled back a little to sell the idea that it hurt. Mr.Tattoos growled with satisfaction before giving me a once over and walking away.

As soon as he was gone, I made a face at the door and helped the loser up. He grunted with pain but managed to stand on his two feet. One sniff of me made him plug his nose and scowl

"Geez man, did you go fishing and forget to shower!? You smell salty!" He exclaimed with an exaggerated gag. Okay, you know what! I dropped my hands that were supporting his body and let him fall back to the ground.

"You should have just kept your mouth shut and let me help. Now, look at you, on the ground" I say, shrugging and picking up my bag. I ignored his empty apology and left the bathroom. Easily navigating the halls with my incredible sight, I reached the office within the next minute and roll my eyes at the first person I see.

Mr. Tattoos was talking to the principle on the other side of the room. When I walk in, his nose wrinkles and he looks up. He gives me a stank look and another once over.

Okay, at this point, he might as well be checking me out. We get it, I smell like the beach, move on already!

I push the negative thought out of my head and keep it pushing. There is no way I'm letting him ruin my first day of school. Even though it's my own fault that he's even mad at me, he should have wiped his damn nose before getting in my face!

"You literally make no sense!" I say to myself out loud, smacking my own forehead. Tattoos looks up towards me with an angry glare

"You think you can do a better job as student body president?" He demanded. I look up from my hand and shake my head. There's literally no point in going back and forth with someone I don't even know, or even care to know.

"Hi!" I said, redirecting my attention to the secretary "I was wondering if I could get my schedule? I'm new here. Just moved from Jersey?"

"Name?" She said, typing away on her desktop computer.

"Riley Syreni"

"Your name is Riley Mermaid?" Tattoos scoffs. I continue to ignore him and tap my foot to distract myself. It seems like this lady has been at her computer for three centuries before she finally, finally, gives me the damn paper.

[Culinary: Room 101] Ohh yay! Cooking!

[General Art: Room 177).....ew

[Advanced Trigonometry: Room 409] That's four flights of stairs? Seems like the elevator is calling my name!

[First lunch: Big Cafeteria] There's different sizes?

[Spanish III: Room 246] ehh, Muy fácil!

[Swim class A: Room 222] uh oh..

"Um excuse me?" I said, waving the secretary down "I have an issue with one of my classes". She walks over and crosses her arms with an attitude.